forum  introductions

new here, very confused.2 weeks

I'm so glad I found this site. I always knew this community existed, I just never knew it was so big, warm & welcoming. I hope I can get along with other people. I'm fairly new to this and still very confused on where I stand but everyone here seems so nice. I'm happy to be here. smiley

I'm so glad you seem to be enjoying it so much here! smiley

feederprice:
I'm so glad I found this site. I always knew this community existed, I just never knew it was so big, warm & welcoming. I hope I can get along with other people. I'm fairly new to this and still very confused on where I stand but everyone here seems so nice. I'm happy to be here. smiley

Same here! I Just wonder where i am standing. I dont Want to deliberately put on WeighT but i dont Want to starve Myself either also i fantasize about a guy playing with My belly rubbing oil on it spanking pinching caressing and filming without our faces in It Then we would put the vid online and Read The commentS. Subtly teasing also makes me horny as long as i know The guy and trust him enough to share this fantasy with him. Which so far has never happened

new here, very confused.6 days

feederprice:

Startnew:
Same here! I Just wonder where i am standing. I dont Want to deliberately put on WeighT but i dont Want to starve Myself either also i fantasize about a guy playing with My belly rubbing oil on it spanking pinching caressing and filming without our faces in It Then we would put the vid online and Read The commentS. Subtly teasing also makes me horny as long as i know The guy and trust him enough to share this fantasy with him. Which so far has never happened

Welcome to both of you! I'm very glad you've found a place to share your feelings and desires. Don't be afraid to take your time and find what is comfortable for you.