forum  weightgain

what have contributed the most to your weight5 months

Hey there!

I'm posting something for the first time on this site.

I've often wondered something. What do you think has contributed the most to your weight?

Activity level, eating or other things?

Eating first. Then tuning my diet to optimize the caloric and fat content of every mouthful.

Steady eating. I do around 4000/day. I have some bursts of gluttony but steady does it.

Inactivity. I stack a large selection of foods near me then I recline and eat. There are times I've sat still and sensed my fat gathering.

Pot. Fat goes so well with pot. It makes my fat hum.

Inactivity and food. I haven't worked out in a long time, and I like to eat.

Carbs!

Mostly giving up competitive sports, not slowing down on the carb loading, and adding icecream bucket binges to my weekends.

Overeating, and age are the two biggest contributors to my weight gain. I am in my sixties, so gaining is so much easier than when I was younger. I retired from the military reserves about four years ago and I have been working on gaining weight ever since.

Snacking at work. There's always food available at work, whether it was cupcakes for a birthday or home made cookies someone shared. The calories add up and but I'm not doing any physical work.

Weirdly enough it was buying into diet culture when I was still a kid and screwing up my metabolism! Nothing trains your brain to desperately overeat and become obsessed with food like depriving yourself and doing so before you're 22 or so (when your brain isn't yet fully developed) sets those habits in DEEP

Not a gainer, but the cheapest way to gain would be to drink sugar-sweetened whipping cream. Just put as much white sugar into each container of whipping cream as you can and chug. Will def fuck up your metabolism asap and pack the pounds on fast. Add a good amount of salt, too. Careful though, you don't want to kill yourself before you reach your dream weight. ^^y Economical! But yea, toss that into an icecream maker and you're really cookin' with lard!

what have contributed the most to your weight4 months

It started with inactivity and a love of eating, but the gains have really come from my enjoyment of gorging on whatever I can.
1 page 1 of 3   loading