forum  lifestyle tips

wife gaining weight, i love it but she is self conscious. what to do?2 weeks

My wife has gained 30 lbs in the last year. She is embarrassed by it. She knows I prefer larger women And I've tried to hint that it turns me on but still she seems self conscious. She doesn't know the full extent of my desire for her to be big. I try to massage her belly sometimes but she usually pushes my hand away. How can I make her more comfortable and confident with who she is and also get her to understand how her bigger belly in particular is a huge turn on for me? I'd really like her to open up and let me enjoy her curves! Thanks!

Just because it is a turn on for you, doesn't mean it is a turn on for her. So getting her to understand that it is a turn on for you probably won't change her.

johnxyz:
Just because it is a turn on for you, doesn't mean it is a turn on for her. So getting her to understand that it is a turn on for you probably won't change her.

Ouch! Hopefully you're wrong! But thanks for brutal honesty!

Maybe tell her in full honesty your attraction to bigger women?

baboom:
Maybe tell her in full honesty your attraction to bigger women?

I did this and it worked. She actually laughed and said it was weird, but she's ok with me enjoying her belly now and she knows I love it! Thanks!