Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

Sissy_gretel91:
The fatter I get the more I want this! My cock locked in a little cage so I can't touch it, a muddy pen, and just pounds of delicious carbs and sugar, becoming more femenine as my tits grow, hypnotized into being the perfect slave slut....
But I know I'm going to end up on a platter like all good fat piglet's do....

And still, you can’t resist overeating and growing fat, even with knowing that each bite makes you more succulent and pushes you toward the waiting oven.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

GrowingLoveHandles:And still, you can’t resist overeating and growing fat, even with knowing that each bite makes you more succulent and pushes you toward the waiting oven.

Well certainly not, but such is the fate of a truely headonistic and greedy pig, to grow and grow, humiliating myself and just becoming more delicious as I balloon.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Sissy_gretel91:
The fatter I get the more I want this! My cock locked in a little cage so I can't touch it, a muddy pen, and just pounds of delicious carbs and sugar, becoming more femenine as my tits grow, hypnotized into being the perfect slave slut....
But I know I'm going to end up on a platter like all good fat piglet's do....

GrowingLoveHandles:
And still, you can’t resist overeating and growing fat, even with knowing that each bite makes you more succulent and pushes you toward the waiting oven.

And you can't decide whether you are delighted or terrified when the scale shows your growing weight and the cannibals are licking their lips, debating how to cook you
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Do you know some weight gain stories with theme of "Hansel" or "pig fattened ...(on farm, for chef...)"? I prefer male WG stories, but female is okay too.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

There are a few uploaded here. But i dont know the titles. Like you just have to go through it and e.g. search for "hansel"
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I'm not crazy on the being eaten parts, but there is an appeal to it. Things like the feeder upping the goal because he decided you won't cut it as meal, but you might as a feast. Stuffing you with multiple batches of dessert to make you sweeter. Lotioning and massaging your helpless, bloated body to keep it from getting hard. He might throw in a "This was always what you were meant for, hog." for a good measure.
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

hansel4witch:
There are a few uploaded here. But i dont know the titles. Like you just have to go through it and e.g. search for "hansel"

Here’s a link to “Hot & Fat and Ready” a conclusion to “Hot & Fat” started by ButteryCheerioPoptart

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

Both are graphic cannibalism prep stories
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

I think it's time for all your hungry preds to catch us juicy fatties now. Feed us some more meat on our bones and get the perfect christmas dinner😋🐷🍖🥓
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

robynrobinson:
what about being turned into food? Does the thought of a cannibal master adding another layer of glaze to your body as you are popped in the oven to roast turn you on?

What about being tussled up like a turkey and served on a plate on a big dinner table knowing that your body is one big plump, juicy, succulent, delicious morsel?

jrew:
Well this is the hottest thing I've ever read. That's my paradise.

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

OINK OINK, yes please 🥺🐷
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

03deiniolwh:
Would anyone be up for roleplaying this scenario? Either as the predator or prey? I'm so into this

Here I am
2 years