Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

MzJezebel:
I have about a half dozen FA Fantasy stories I've been developing into Novellas for Amazon. I'm looking for beta readers to give me some feedback. These stories involve sex, BDSM and cannibalism. Anyone interested in reading a few and giving me some creative criticism? Contact me and I'll email you a copy.

Ooooh this does look like a lot of fun!
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

FatLittlePiggy:
anyone else into the idea of being alive to feel and see yourself being roasted, cut up, and eaten? i think being able to see others licking their lips in anticipation and being sliced up are some of the best parts of this fetish.

i also really like the idea of being cut up before being roasted, having my fat teased with the knife and being marked up with a pen or something. kinda like those peta ads that try to compare women to livestock.

Eager Pet Piglet:
You really should read the sory on my profile

Love the Story! Oh i would so love to be fattened, sold and butchered🐷πŸ”ͺπŸ₯©πŸ₯“πŸ– Just what piggies are good for with all our wobbly flesh
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Eager Pet Piglet:

What I find most enticing is playing out the whole process - Being sold at auction, being bought and taken to a farm, raised lie a pig, weighed, cleaned up for the market and put on display. Then bought and taken home for the holidays. the harder and more relitic the better. :::tail wiggle::::: 🐷

This is a seriously underrated kink, being actioned, made to waddle out onto stage while someone points out all your fattiest parts, how tender you are, how much a greedy hog.... Knowing it's really my own fault for eating so much, being so lazy, being a such a pjg. it does thing's to me, lol
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Yes! The county fair is so excellent for us real porkers, a proper competition, lined up together, trembling slightly, waddling onto to scales as the judges take notes, wondering if afterwards we might go back to the pigpen, or if where going to the chop
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Bruh, this truly is one of those underrated fantasy kinks, like aaaah, sorry, I need to comment this because I NEED to follow this thread for, uh, reasons πŸ‘€
2 years

Fattened for a cannibal

Just a quick reminder that BBQ-season arrives smiley And to all of the hungry feeders: you should definitely get yourself some nice fattened piggy with lots of bacon and hamπŸ˜‹πŸ˜ˆπŸ–πŸ·πŸ₯“πŸ– I would volunteer hehe smiley
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I think ever since I first read Hansel and Gretel I've been thinking of myself as nothing more than a farm animal to be used, fattened up and eaten, I cant think of anymore of a perfect, or humiliating end for a fatty, than to be roasted likethe piglet I've let myself become, squirming in the oven, getting hungry as I realise how delicious I'm starting to smell...
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Mmmm the fatter you become the more you are treated like livestock more than a person. In roleplay context
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

exactly this!, plus the act of physical surrender to the inevitable fate of all fat pigs
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

I'm terribly into this. I would love to be for a cannibal to ruin my thin body, blowing me up as round and fat as they possibly can. Bonus if this starts as an innocent relationship where I attribute my initial getting chubby to relationship weight, but plump turns to plumper and soon to ballooning out of control under their manipulation.

Even if I managed to escape, Id be stuck as a massive blimp of the person I used to be, far too big and my metabolism far too ruined for any hope of getting slim again.
1 year