Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

I will soon post some pictures of a model holding facility Hansel style.
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

who wants to get in here?
Hansel style fattening shed

See pictures
1 year

Fattened for a cannibal

Plurk:
Hallo ik heb interesse in je groepje kannibaal en vetmesten. Kan ik lid worden?

Zeker, als cannibaal of als slachtoffer?
Mijn heks wil mij vet hebben voor de kerst.
Maar ze kan meer mandenvlees gebruiken
11 months

Fattened for a cannibal

[quote]Spekbil 123:
who wants to get in here?
Hansel style fattening shed

I'd love to get into the pig/hansel farm, finally being fattened by a witch for my juicy meatπŸ·πŸ–πŸ—πŸ”ͺπŸ₯“πŸ˜ˆ
11 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Welcome to the fattening pen.
Is’t good to have some company and my female partner and her foodie friends are hungry.
They are very eager to try some male meat. Certainly because its a challenge to fatten up males at the best parts. My witchy partner is a ham lover. But she has some friends who are in for the bacon. In general for them its the same whether its male or female bacon and ham on the menue.
Meat is meat and they love both.
We both know our destiny. We will be on the menu ans that is perfectly reasonable.
There is an abundance of male meat and it would be a pitty to wast this resource
There are some questions to ask before you get locked up in a cage.
What’s the best way to fatten you up?
Is there someone who can check your fattening (I am checked once a week)
What are your best parts?
I will show your pics to my witchy partner but it could be an idea tot ask the predators on this forum for advice on fattening and prepairing.
Auf Deutsch: Es wird Edelschinken oder ab in die Wurst und der Metzger wartet!
11 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Are there some witches around, who wanna put this fat Hansel in the oven? 🐷🐷πŸ₯“πŸ₯“πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ³πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€πŸ³ msg or kik me and get yourself some baconπŸ˜‹
9 months

Fattened for a cannibal

Most witches will need some additional information such as how fat the Hansel already is and what the Hansel has to offer, more bacon or more ham. He has to fit into old style wood oven or a modern one. And the witch will want to know the progress in the fattening process.
9 months

Fattened for a cannibal

OhHey:
Bumping thread.
I'm interested in vore chat as the one getting fattened for the table.

Give it a try. It's pure fantasy. Don't try this at home. But as a play it is great fun.
My witchy partner loves this kind of games.
And in fantasy it's good to be fattened up with a purpose. Hungry witches are waiting for a feast.
8 months

Fattened for a cannibal

OhHey:
Bumping thread.
I'm interested in vore chat as the one getting fattened for the table.

The great thing is that you can be fattened individually as a work of BBW art/food or as a group of pigs all being sent to the dinner party as meat. Which do you prefer?
8 months

Fattened for a cannibal

If someone wants to be fattened up to get on the menu, join the club.
8 months