Submission and domination

Fattened for a cannibal

What is your Kik
5 months

Fattened for a cannibal

GrowingLoveHandles:
And for those who enjoy a piggy fetish, how about being served as the centerpiece of a feast with a nice big apple in your greedy gluttonous mouth?

Giantjay:
We've done this role play in the bedroom before... lots of fun! Big turn on, with arms bound behind and an apple acting as a gag. smiley

Plumpbabygirl:
I love this idea….
Someone being nice and sweet at the start and subtly feeding you food and noticing you slowly getting plumper and rounder..

When I’m asleep measuring my belly to make sure I’m growing and fattening up nicely.

Once I’ve been stuffed one night; rubbing my tummy and telling me “you are growing nicely.. won’t be long now”

Me being confused and asking “what do you mean..?”

You tell me “sweetheart, you are being fattened up like a good little piglet till I’m ready to have you as a meal.. no use trying to struggle now. I’ve basically trained you to be a mind-numbing pig….”

Once I’m full and stuffed being tied up and rubbed down with oil or butter, an apple in my mouth.
Even stuffing my holes to make sure I’m nice and flavoured.

Love the idea do you have kik
4 months

Fattened for a cannibal

I would love to be eaten by some hungry dinner guests. I have decent hams and plenty of bacon, you just need to harvest it smiley. I am also looking to get bigger and juicier
1 week

Fattened for a cannibal

Can be arranged. Just send me a message and you can get on the menu
1 week
1314151617   loading