forum  artwork

feedism and vore artwork3 months

I just wanted to link to my deviantart where I've been drawing lots of super cute plump girls in various fattening and vore situations! https://heavenlydelicacies.deviantart.com/

I've been having a lot of fun doodling all sorts of things and since I know they'll be of interest here I thought it would be fun to share. I love seeing fatties in vore and oviposition type situations but it's so rare to see so I figured I'd be a pioneer!

Oh, I especially like the roast pictures!

jrew:
Oh, I especially like the roast pictures!

Aw, thank you! They were some of the most fun I've had with commissions in awhile!

Yeah, I'm not usually into vore...

but the sight of a cute obese person trussed up like a pig for roasting is just LOVELY!

projectpolemics:

but the sight of a cute obese person trussed up like a pig for roasting is just LOVELY!

Thank you so much, I'm quite happy you enjoy! I absolutely adore trussed up fatties. c: It's a great pose, especially with all the chub just squeezed out for everyone to see.

feedism and vore artwork2 months

I liked you gallery and your fantasies !!!

projectpolemics:

SweetLittleTreat:
Thank you so much, I'm quite happy you enjoy! I absolutely adore trussed up fatties. c: It's a great pose, especially with all the chub just squeezed out for everyone to see.

Yes! It's my lovely view!

Thank all of you guys so much for such lovely words!

feedism and vore artwork2 weeks

SweetLittleTreat:
I just wanted to link to my deviantart where I've been drawing lots of super cute plump girls in various fattening and vore situations! https://heavenlydelicacies.deviantart.com/

I've been having a lot of fun doodling all sorts of things and since I know they'll be of interest here I thought it would be fun to share. I love seeing fatties in vore and oviposition type situations but it's so rare to see so I figured I'd be a pioneer!

This is awesome smiley