forum  general

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?3 weeks

yes that'swhy I keep it in secret

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?3 weeks

I'm not ashamed of s h it. I love that Im a fat fetishist. It makes eating food and having sex more fun. In my experience, and having expressed my fetishy self to other people, it's really not that big of a deal to anyone else. This fetish sure SEEMS taboo, but if you're honest about it (to yourself and people that you're close to), you'll realize that most other people (which is where shame comes from?) don't care at all. PLUS everybody's got some "weird" preferences, fat fetish or not. Don't beat yourself up!

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?2 weeks

I wouldn't say ashamed of my preference. It can be annoying when people say " you only go for girls cos they are fat".

Yeah I do love bigger women and i'm a proud FA. I also have two plus sized pinup girls inked on my lower arms. A fat mermaid on the left and a fat hillbilly girl on my right lower arm.

But i'm also body positive so I see beauty in all sizes. It is annoying when people from outside our community label you as a fetishist and a creep.

So I tell them I see beauty in all sizes to avoid being branded a creep and a fetishist.

Yeah, thus I haven't told anybody about my desire to get fat outside of fantasy feeder.

To be honest, I donít consider being an FA a fetish. Itís just a preference. I can see the appeal of all sizes of women, I just happen to find larger women extra appealing.

However, I donít tell many people about my preference because most people donít understand it and might think I was nuts. In the same way I donít talk about my other unusual interests unless I think they may be interested. An example would be my interest in cement dome homes. I like Ďem but most people think theyíre ugly. Oh well.

have you ever felt ashamed of your fetish?2 hours

ChubbyTubby:
To be honest, I don�t consider being an FA a fetish. It�s just a preference. I can see the appeal of all sizes of women, I just happen to find larger women extra appealing.

However, I don�t tell many people about my preference because most people don�t understand it and might think I was nuts. In the same way I don�t talk about my other unusual interests unless I think they may be interested. An example would be my interest in cement dome homes. I like �em but most people think they�re ugly. Oh well.

well said smiley
3 page 3 of 3   loading