forum  personal ads

chubby little looking for her daddy 🍼3 weeks

Hellos n_n Im a 180 pound little thats looking for a daddy thats under 30 ! I highly enjoy gaming and watching movies. I really need a daddy that will love and encourage me with my size and game with me and comfort me when I need it. Im heavily monogamous and I get jealous pretty easily, but if youre looking for a dedicated life-long partner to spoil with love and maybe a gift every once in a while, Ill be happy to give all my attention as well ❤️ If anyone is interested, please know I do have a bit of a type as I prefer my daddy to be taller than me (Im 5'1) and a little on the chubby side since im super cuddly ! I also obviously prefer my daddy to be a PC gamer and maybe even introduce me to your games to expand my gaming genres. I also love deep voices and falling asleep in calls together until we move in together after avwhile n-n Thank you for reading! ❤️

chubby little looking for her daddy 🍼3 weeks

Need4Feedee:
Cute x3
hey I am a 18 year old black male looking for a feeder I'm interested in your ad I can do all expect I haven't had any experience with pc gaming
thanks

chubby little looking for her daddy 🍼6 days

babylulu:
Hellos n_n Im a 180 pound little thats looking for a daddy thats under 30 ! I highly enjoy gaming and watching movies. I really need a daddy that will love and encourage me with my size and game with me and comfort me when I need it. Im heavily monogamous and I get jealous pretty easily, but if youre looking for a dedicated life-long partner to spoil with love and maybe a gift every once in a while, Ill be happy to give all my attention as well ❤️ If anyone is interested, please know I do have a bit of a type as I prefer my daddy to be taller than me (Im 5'1) and a little on the chubby side since im super cuddly ! I also obviously prefer my daddy to be a PC gamer and maybe even introduce me to your games to expand my gaming genres. I also love deep voices and falling asleep in calls together until we move in together after avwhile n-n Thank you for reading! ❤️
. Hey I can do this I sent you a message with all my info and stuff. If you canít get it. Iím noah 21 year old heavy gamer guy. My kik is ndmthedream and if you donít have any messages left here let me know so I can tell you about me