forum  lifestyle tips

being a feedee2 months

It depends on the thickness of your skin.

If your family is going to bombard you with fat-hate, then you're going to have to have the will to endure it. If you have the confidence/sass to endure it and keep them off your back, then I see no reason to break off connections.

Personally, I tell my family I'm happy at this size and I'm looking after myself. Stress and depression can be worse for you than being fat every could be!

Just look at this list!
https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/stress-management/in-depth/stress-symptoms/art-20050987

Stress is horrible! Its better to be a happy fatty! smiley

being a feedee2 months

I don’t think I would explicitly tell any of my friends and family that my weight gain is due to “a weird sex thing between me and my girlfriend”, no, but you don’t have to become a hermit to gain weight. Most people who actually know you are prone to be more polite about your body than strangers would be.

I’d rather have my aunt drill me about my exercise habits (they are moderate!) than like *not* be extremely fat. Although, realistically, she’d probably already be needling me about it for a long time now if she cared to. She’s a physical therapist triathlete lol.

Your friends probably just won’t care, unless your main group activity is athletic.

being a feedee2 months

Once you started gaining weight, you would realise how mundane it is for a person to start gaining weight and how little most people care. As long as you weren't rubbing the "intentional" or "sexual" part in anyone's face, no one would think anything's out of the ordinary. Hell, it's a gradual process, try gaining 3-5 pounds and see who says anything.

being a feedee2 months

soylentlilac:
Once you started gaining weight, you would realise how mundane it is for a person to start gaining weight and how little most people care. As long as you weren't rubbing the "intentional" or "sexual" part in anyone's face, no one would think anything's out of the ordinary. Hell, it's a gradual process, try gaining 3-5 pounds and see who says anything.

FatCuriousBabe11:
Thanks. It's all a little strange to think about at first.

One person's "kinks" are another's norms, and as long as whatever you like isn't hurting anyone (as in your case), nobody has the right to criticize you. It's empowering to take ownership of your likes and dislikes.

being a feedee2 months

soylentlilac:

I confirm what Soylentilac said.

By simple real-life example, before my friend drop down for awhile her desire to getting fat, nobody (except my own person, a few friends then her family) knew about her purposedly fatten up herself for this very reason.

People saw her body type fluctuacte considerably over years: we've seen her skinny, even waif-figured for a few ones, curvy, chunky, her facial features sometimes slightly sharped, sometimes a doublechin get its way beneath a moonface, someday her bust was so small it was hardly noticeable beneath her shirt then sometimes she found herself with a set of knockers, one day she complained about being one of those in the family who aren't inherited the big bottom gene unlikely a few of her siblings, then without even warning everyone you realize she cannot help herself but unwillingly bumping her lower half self in-and-off through a turnstile...
At her workplace, her weight yoyo-ings are legendary, causing more envy and friendly jealousy (atleast in the start: that time she onve outcame above the 160s, some employees started to worry) , but in spite she convinced to most everybody from her everyday life (even sometimes herself at her most bipolar moments) that she used to gain then lose in weight only for boosting her curves while in reality, her truly fantasm was to attain the 225-lbs mark and have a Rubenesque, big-bellied body.

Like this, she avoided the most possible to be harassed by anyone finding that fancy of hers "gross" and "unhealthy" : yet she doesn't escape to peer's pressure from the part of the few ones she'd overtly told about this situation, nor to her own insecurities about it.