General

Autistic folk

Chubbychaser358:
I'm Autistic. I've always wondered if that came into play with my fat fetish.

It may very well, to a degree. I know that people on the spectrum often have an interest in fetishes/non-vanilla sexuality, and fat can easily play into sensation stimulation.
3 years

Autistic folk

I’ve recently have been diagnosed with autism and adhd.
3 years

Autistic folk

I took the quiz that was posted earlier and got a 36. So I have autistic traits but honestly I’m not surprised. I’ve never been officially diagnosed but even my father who was adopted and has no clue about his medical history shows traits of being autistic too. He’s always been awkward to talk to and his special interest is playing the guitar while mine is video games and rom hacking. I also feel it does come into play with me having a fat fetish too.
3 years

Autistic folk

Hello fellow autists 😁
3 years

Autistic folk

I had a teacher in high school that commented one day that she thought I was on the spectrum.

Online quiz results: 36/50.
3 years

Autistic folk

I'm on the spectrum. People thought I was "smart" in grades k-12 because I was really good at taking tests but I was always the "weird kid" that was too obsessed with fandoms and other weird stuff that only I liked, including eventually feedism. I hated noise, always had to be listening to music, and had trouble talking to people. If I seem sociable online it's only because you can't see me fail to respond to cues or get sarcasm.
3 years

Autistic folk

stevita:
I'm on the spectrum. People thought I was "smart" in grades k-12 because I was really good at taking tests but I was always the "weird kid" that was too obsessed with fandoms and other weird stuff that only I liked, including eventually feedism. I hated noise, always had to be listening to music, and had trouble talking to people. If I seem sociable online it's only because you can't see me fail to respond to cues or get sarcasm.

I relate far too much to this.
3 years

Autistic folk

nzjordannz:
Me to, it's quite common it's a shame the masses aren't provided education on it as the Spectrum covers a rather large chunk of the population. I was diagnosed with ADHD and later in life Asperger's.

I definitely wish I didn’t have to be the educator to everybody around me.
3 years

Autistic folk

I’m also self-diagnosed mildly Asperger’s. I have the signs for it as well as OCPD. The Asperger’s runs in my family. It’s funny (odd, not comical) that when I was about 18 someone asked me if I knew what autism was. Apparently he detected it in me from my behavior. I’ve embraced it, but it’s hard for people to understand, with many thinking the things I say and do are worthy of mockery, being treated or talked to like I’m stupid, or just downright disrespectful. I even got it from my family at times smiley despite two nephews being formally diagnosed.
2 years
12   loading