forum  weightgain

will heavy cream give you permanent changes?4 months

I wanna try heavy cream really badly for two weeks but I don't know what to expect.

will heavy cream give you permanent changes?4 months

I mean the weight is def permanent, but theres also stretchmarks, the insane amount of calories you take in, and a few other things.

So far Im getting stretchmarks everywhere, and I havent been on it this week, but the weight stuck from the last time I didi it

will heavy cream give you permanent changes?3 months

blaarid21:
I wanna try heavy cream really badly for two weeks but I don't know what to expect.

Weight gain is only permanent if you consistently overeat on a regular basis.

will heavy cream give you permanent changes?2 months

blaarid21:

august:
Weight gain is only permanent if you consistently overeat on a regular basis.

I would have to disagree. I wasn't like this in the beginning but my metabolism now keeps me fat. My wife is the same way. Unless you do something over a long period of time to reset your metabolism that fat will be permanent. Age is also a factor. I've found that when you hit your 40's your body automatically begins storing more fat than it used to. I don't have to overeat anymore to stay fat and when I indulge myself I gain. I would have to live in a gym and eat sprouts and lean protein to reverse what I intentionally did to myself. Fat chance of that, lol.