Submission and domination

Fat boy humiliation

SpookyGoblin:
I mean, I do. I do get self conscious and embarrassed, but I also really really love it.

Good! There's nothing hotter than a greedy fat man embarrassed of his weight and horny at the same time...
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Same here. I'm embarrassed, but the more I get teased, the more I eat.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

TheWhipHand:
The thread "Fat girl humiliation" is a long one, so I'm not sure if any boys have chimed in, but I've seen enough fat girl humiliation, and I'm wondering about fat boy humiliation. Any boys out there like to be humiliated or teased about their gain?

I love it, please
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I appreciate the concept of breaking me down until I crave getting fatter and further humiliated
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I stepped up my game and got to like being humiliated for being fat. I wish it happened more frequently but I’m not really as fat as a lot of people... yet. So right now it’s fantasy. I want to be somewhere chowing down on a huge amount of food in front of me, maybe in a diner or restaurant, with people looking at me with disgust or snickering. It’s even better if a shirt button right at my belly won’t stay closed. Very erotic.
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

When i was big (not really fat) growing up and in school i got picked on a little bit but now that i look back i get really turned on by what the girls would say and in my own weird way (i think so at least) they liked it, they were always pinching my belly and saying look how much bigger you are than me and how they would say they liked how i felt when we hugged. I just wasn’t very good socially i guess. Now that I’m bigger than i was then i really want to find a girl who likes it and also likes gaining, or a really good encourager. Someone i can get as big as possible with and they still love me
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

I can’t wait to be out to eat and break a chair or get stuck in a booth or pop a button or waddle through when I’m leaving with my belly hanging out ughh 🤤
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Humiliating fat boys? I love it! This is my jam etc. Loving this thread smiley
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Ayumi Orihime:
That's why they say that if body shaming was such a great way to "push" people into losing weight, there wouldn't be any fatties!

Imagine the reaction of people who think they are motivating when they'll see you the next time, even fatter!

But, that's the fun of it all because they thought that their body shaming was going to benefit me from their vantage point but I use it to motivate me to get more surprised reactions the next time around 🐷🐷🐷🐷
2 years

Fat boy humiliation

Chuborange:
Humiliating fat boys? I love it! This is my jam etc. Loving this thread smiley

You can tease me anytime 😉
2 years
34567   loading