forum  lifestyle tips

upset that i don't have the kind of belly i like2 months

So I've been casually gaining and stuffing quite a bit lately, really letting myself enjoy the kink freely for once. But what I'm noticing with the few pounds I've added is that it's not falling in the kind of shape I find sexy.
I love round potbellies that stick out. I fell in love with the idea of growing one, but sadly the weight has gone all over my hourglass frame. My boobs and hips have gotten bigger and my tummy is soft, forming two jiggly rolls. Not what I want. I've been bigger before and my shape was about the same. I get really sad thinking about not being able to get the body I want. Like, unlike most girls I'm okay with being fat, can't I just have this?

Potbellies seem so common in this scene, it feels a little cruel that I don't have one. I hate the fold at my bellybutton, but it seems there's no getting rid of it.

This whole chubbing up is starting to feel a bit pointless. I would hate to gain weight, feel unhealthy and self conscious, only to have a body shape I hate.
What should I do? Any advice?

I am not growing in the places i so wish to grow.. Hips.. butt. Thigh. All my happy fat wants to go to my belly. I am hoping over time it will all catch up....

bellyoflove:
I am not growing in the places i so wish to grow.. Hips.. butt. Thigh. All my happy fat wants to go to my belly. I am hoping over time it will all catch up....

I feel you, let's trade lol.
Hopefully it catches up with you. If not, you could always try gaining muscle in those areas?

It's kind of you to say, fatgrllvr.
It's certainly flattering to have people be attracted to you, but feeling beautiful by your own standards is something else.

You could either; keep gaining until you attain enough belly fat; or, excersize your core to give mass in that area. Probably a combination of the above would work best

Eat up! Keep stuffing yourself and indulging. But make sure your belly has loose clothes and it's free to breathe as much as possible.

The more weight you put on it'll spread around.

How much have you gained?What weight did you start at?

Apron bellies are so sexy, you should feel lucky!!!

Bigfatbellyfan:
Eat up! Keep stuffing yourself and indulging. But make sure your belly has loose clothes and it's free to breathe as much as possible.

The more weight you put on it'll spread around.

How much have you gained?What weight did you start at?

My weight's gone up and down a bit. I was 120lbs for years and then medication made me shoot up to 160. I managed to get that down to 140 and have kept it there for a while, but I'm now putting on some pounds with a limit of 147.
Through all these weights my body shape and belly shape have been the same.

I also currently take meds to keep testosterone down, so I think that's definitely contributing to the jiggliness and wide hips.