forum  body inflation

beach ball belly progress1 month

I've been inflating my belly with my aqua pump and water/beer/air swalling for the last two weeks usually twice a day.

I've also been fattening up a little bit but slower then I did back in January.

For breakfast (and now a bed time snack) I use 16oz of whole milk, 1/2 cup of nestles quik, and 2 tbsp's of coconut oil. This one very tasty shake is about 1100 calories and 63 grams of fat. It's pretty cheap too! it's really helped in making my belly grow rounder in the last two weeks. So twice a day even with just a basic maintain diet you got 2200 cal's and 126 grams of fat.

Where I'm headed with this is at my fattest last winter after two months (March 6th) I have surpassed that in two weeks this fall. Yesterday in fact! I don't have as much fat on my belly but i've been able to grow my belly just as big and a little bigger from the daily inflates!

This is very exciting and I can't wait to see how much bigger I can grow!

Left is my fattest from march via mostly weight gain, and right is from yesterday mainly from inflating with little fat gain over the last two weeks. smiley smiley smiley
attachment

Also this. OMG *creams*
attachment

This is amazing, good work!! smiley

Chubbyfox:
This is amazing, good work!! smiley

Thanks!!!! smiley smiley smiley

That sweet heavy curve, bulging out and taking space - very nice. Thanks for the updates and pix!

Bella Grande:
That sweet heavy curve, bulging out and taking space - very nice. Thanks for the updates and pix!

Thanks!!! smiley smiley smiley