forum  fat experiences

fat mons pubis (male and female)3 weeks

Question to all, when did your mons pubis start expanding? How many pounds into your gain? Did you enjoy the feeling of it enlarging?

seymouromega:
Question to all, when did your mons pubis start expanding? How many pounds into your gain? Did you enjoy the feeling of it enlarging?

It kinda snuck up on me. In retrospect, it probably started getting bigger after I passed 200, but at 330 it's pretty big.
I have mixed feelings about it lol. My girlfriend is into it, though. She's kinda made peace with the fact that I'll be uh, impaired by it by like 500 pounds.

I first noticed it somewhere around 250lbs, when I realized I had gotten "shorter" in that area. My initial fear has been slowly replaced with desire and excitement as I watch it slowly erase that part of me from existence. Strange but true.

Yeah, my mooch (male pooch) is the softest fat on my body. It's filling out the crotch of my pants in a bulgious roll of very liquid fat.

My wife likes it a lot- much bigger handfuls recently.

And yes, I'm getting hard to find. I like that- surrounded by new fat, lost in it! Just thinking about it causes a stir inside my fatness there.

I'm always in fatness now. I love it.

fat mons pubis (male and female)2 weeks

It sorta snuck up on me and my wife- she's always getting fatter, but slowly and gradually so it's sometimes hard to tell until she hits a "milestone".

And this was one!
This year, I discovered her pubic mound had gotten so fat I literally couldn't find her clitoris when she was standing up! She can't even remember being able to reach her own "lady bits" herself.

But she loves being touched there so much, I can make her fall asleep by just massaging her mound.

This snuck up on me too, you dont really notice it till it's already surrounding everything, apparently mine's growth surprised it too because tis got stretchmarks on it haha

While it's tough because it's limiting our positions to reach penetration, my wife loves the fact that she can see my fat "swallowing" my genitals.

I went from 180 to 300 in 20 years. Maybe 5 years after that I got to 340. I noticed I had a large fat apron under my belly. I had to lose weight because I got diabetes and Iím now down to 270. But the fat apron/fat pad/mons pubis never went away.