forum  fat experiences

gf gaining weight2 weeks

So I've been dating this girl for a 5 months. She knows that I enjoy a bigger women, so she has started to gain weight. I haven't been feeding her, she has been doing this on her own. She has gained about 10 pounds, maybe a little less. What should I do in my situation, or what would any of you do?

gf gaining weight2 weeks

In my experience, many of the girls I've dated gain a few pounds here and there. Obviously I liked it, but I say don't point it out alot, just tell her how good she's been looking and be overall pleasant, it's when you point it out alot that she may become uncomfortable

gf gaining weight2 weeks

Ok, thanks for that. What can I do to get her to gain more, she is willing, what kind of steps should I take?

gf gaining weight2 weeks

theusers:
Ok, thanks for that. What can I do to get her to gain more, she is willing, what kind of steps should I take?

Don't push her into it, she will likely just continue to enjoy herself and food, just be supportive and helpful and complimentary, don't just focus on how fat she gets or how to fatten her faster

gf gaining weight2 weeks

That sounds like a reasonable idea, I appreciate it.

gf gaining weight2 weeks

Don't be timid.

She's an eater. Enable her with all the food she will eat. Enthuse with her about the food and how delicious it is.

When she raises the subject of getting fat tell her how much her eating is turning you on. Yes, she's growing. Tell her you adore her ripening, her fullness, all the softness- her blossoming.

She'll love it too. Just tell her.

gf gaining weight2 weeks

Finally Fat:
Don't be timid.

She's an eater. Enable her with all the food she will eat. Enthuse with her about the food and how delicious it is.

When she raises the subject of getting fat tell her how much her eating is turning you on. Yes, she's growing. Tell her you adore her ripening, her fullness, all the softness- her blossoming.

It's doubtful she's a feedee, why push her to gain?

gf gaining weight2 weeks

I have the same with my wife she’s gone from a uk size 10 to size 14 since we met. She moans about her weight but will then nota stop eating.

I don’t know how to bring up the whole liking her bigger thing.

gf gaining weight2 weeks

You can tell your significant other you like them large, but let them live their lives and don't bring it up loads

gf gaining weight2 weeks

Finally Fat:
Don't be timid.

Fedex:
It's doubtful she's a feedee, why push her to gain?

Because it doesn't pay to be timid, Fedex.
1 page 1 of 2   loading