forum  stuffing

first stuffing experience2 weeks

It's 5 o' clock in the morning and I can't sleep.
Yesterday evening, I did an attempt to stuff myself. I had 4 bars of chocolate, some salted peanuts, a couple of glasses of whole milk and a cola on top. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and added 1 bar of chocolate, peanuts again and a glass of whole milk to what I had eaten yesterday.
This is the first time I did this, and now I can't sleep.
It was a thrilling experience, because I really want to grow just a tiny bit. What's wrong with me?
I mean, I know what the consequences are, and still I couldn't avoid this bit of stuffing from happening.
I'm really excited, my heart is beating in my chest, so loud that I can't find the rest I need. Perhaps I'm not used to the idea of overeating a little.
What do you people think?

Sounds like sugar/caffeine over load to me

I see that clearly now and I'm sure that won't happen again. smiley

What would be your advice if I do intend on gaining weight?

Ravenous15:
I see that clearly now and I'm sure that won't happen again. smiley

What would be your advice if I do intend on gaining weight?

Heavy cream is your friend smiley

My current "fat shake" is:
2 cups whole milk
1 cup heavy cream
1/4th cup) of some oil (coconut, flaxseed, or grapseed)
1/4th cup of nesquik

That's 1,820 calories and 154 grams of fat (some good some bad). Usually I have one for breakfast (for now at least) and chug one after a meal. Sometimes after 2 different meals.

Also beer is your friend too smiley (if you're a ball belly lover like myself).

The image is a one week difference on an empty belly, but not as heavy on the fat shake that I am currently chugging smiley
attachment

And just for the hell of it. lol. This was yesterday after stuffing myself STUPID. smiley

Left, dead empty. Right, maxed out.
attachment

Does the fat stay on for a long time or is it just temporary?
As I said, I'm new to all this, so I'll be asking a lot of questions first.

Your belly looks amazing, MotoBelly, especially after stuffing yourself silly.
What goal was it again that you wanted to reach?

Ravenous15:
Does the fat stay on for a long time or is it just temporary?
As I said, I'm new to all this, so I'll be asking a lot of questions first.

Your belly looks amazing, MotoBelly, especially after stuffing yourself silly.
What goal was it again that you wanted to reach?

I don't have a weight goal set myself but I'm interested in making my belly look that big when empty smiley Apart from that I love seeing how big i can make it from empty to finish! The goal for me would be my belly trying to explode out of my snowboard jacket smiley

first stuffing experience1 week

Please keep to that fantasy, MotoBelly. You'll look amazing wearing that jacket eventually!

Well, I knew my first stuffing would turn out to be no good as I couldn't fall asleep easily, so there was definitely something amiss about it.

I'm going to try heavy cream some time, like you proposed. Oats seem to do the trick too, as it appears from other feedees. I'll see what happens in the future and take care of yourself in the meantime. You already look great to me, though there is still room for improvement.