forum  weightgain

need help overcoming a plateau.2 weeks

You're killing 20 lbs a year with all that walking.

Sit back and ride more. Eat the same as you are but you need to be lazy.

When I decided to get fat I knew I had to act like a fatty first- eat everything all the time of course but the sitting while feeling the fat happen really works.

You'll blow up.

I did some calculations based on your age, weight and activity level and it says you need to eat around 5622-6k to gain 1 lb a week, and around 6136 to 6500k per day to gain 2 lbs a week.

With being on your feet all day and so much walking, your total daily calorie expenditure is closer to 5k per day.

august:
I did some calculations based on your age, weight and activity level and it says you need to eat around 5622-6k to gain 1 lb a week, and around 6136 to 6500k per day to gain 2 lbs a week.

With being on your feet all day and so much walking, your total daily calorie expenditure is closer to 5k per day.

Where did you do these calculations at? Is there a website or just a formula you have?

You can keep everything else the same and add calories. The walking is really good for you so why stop if you like it.

Some carbs as you get to work and as soon as you get home are a must. These should help refuel for the calories you just burned while walking.

By doing this, your basically at a net-net for calories burned vs eaten and it will cancel any weight loss from exercise. Your gainer diet should then be allied to take over and you will see progress.

Finally Fat:
You're killing 20 lbs a year with all that walking.

Sit back and ride more. Eat the same as you are but you need to be lazy.

When I decided to get fat I knew I had to act like a fatty first- eat everything all the time of course but the sitting while feeling the fat happen really works.

You'll blow up.

Cascadianjiggle:
I think you're right. At a certain point sacrifices have to be made. I either live life as the fatty I feel I am or go back pretending to be happy as a lean man. I think I'll be able to cut my walking in half. Hopefully an extra 300-400 calories will help tip the balance.

I still think you can have both.

AyLmaokai:
Where did you do these calculations at? Is there a website or just a formula you have?

It's a program called Total Metabolism Forecaster, takes into account numerous factors, including the fact that one's metabolism often speeds up when you increase your food intake. Very useful for 'hard gainers'.