forum  lifestyle tips

obesity and bare feet3 months

My decision to start going barefoot was influenced in a large part by my weight. I weigh approximately 320 pounds at 5' 10" -- when you're that heavy, you appreciate anything that takes some strain off your feet and ankles.

Fortunately, going barefoot seems to have provided! Now that I've adjusted to it, not only is it much more comfortable for me, but it's improved my posture, too. It feels quite liberating, too -- I still get a thrill from the feel of damp grass and soil on bare soles. I'd definitely encourage any other obese people to give it a shot.

obesity and bare feet3 weeks

chubadmirer95:
My decision to start going barefoot was influenced in a large part by my weight. I weigh approximately 320 pounds at 5' 10" -- when you're that heavy, you appreciate anything that takes some strain off your feet and ankles.

Fortunately, going barefoot seems to have provided! Now that I've adjusted to it, not only is it much more comfortable for me, but it's improved my posture, too. It feels quite liberating, too -- I still get a thrill from the feel of damp grass and soil on bare soles. I'd definitely encourage any other obese people to give it a shot.

I've been pretty much barefoot full time for over 5 years. It creates 1/3rd of the shock that shoes do because most shoes make you do a heal strike. I only need footwear when the ground freezes.

Being barefoot in the summer is a huge help when dealing with the heat. I over heat quick now that I'm bigger and it really helps me stay more comfortable. And you can feel the seasons change when you walk.