forum  weightgain

gaining challenges6 days

Thanks for the tips so far! Does anti e have any more?

gaining challenges6 days

Try never leaving the house - preferably not even leaving the bed. When I was fattening up my fiance early on, I took us to a hotel where I ordered him room service while I was out hiking. I discouraged him from getting out of bed, just ordering him food. By the end of the week-end I don't think he had been out of bed more than once or twice.

gaining challenges6 days

TheWhipHand:
Try never leaving the house - preferably not even leaving the bed. When I was fattening up my fiance early on, I took us to a hotel where I ordered him room service while I was out hiking. I discouraged him from getting out of bed, just ordering him food. By the end of the week-end I don't think he had been out of bed more than once or twice.

How did you discourage him from leaving the bed, and how do you know that he ate everything, if you were out hiking? Interesting that you used "early on" makes me think that this was only the start, and that now he can not leave even if he wanted to.

gaining challenges5 days

TheWhipHand:

boundandfeed:
How did you discourage him from leaving the bed, and how do you know that he ate everything, if you were out hiking? Interesting that you used "early on" makes me think that this was only the start, and that now he can not leave even if he wanted to.

He complained about having eaten it all, and it was a quick getaway to relax. So, it wasn't difficult to discourage him.

"Early on" merely indicates the start of the gaining.
2 page 2 of 2   loading