forum  weightgain

telling family and friends i知 gaining intentionally.2 weeks

To be honest, I wouldn't recommend telling any relatives you're gaining on purpose. Most will not understand, and you could end up having to hide your food intake/lie a lot to cover up your gain. You may even be harassed about your weight/eating habits for the rest of your gain.

Everyone in this culture has been taught that being fat leads to early mortality, and a plethora of fat-related diseases so they are naturally going to freak out when you tell them you are gaining intentionally. If you do decide to tell them, it's best to tell them that you're gaining in a healthy way (lots of exercise, whole foods, etc.). This will probably not ease their mind, though.

While a true friend will love and accept you no matter what, because everyone in this society has been brainwashed to correlate fat with being unhealthy, they are probably going to be worried about you as well - but it won't be nearly as bad as telling a parent you're gaining on purpose since friends don't try to control your life.

That being said, eventually it's going to become obvious to them that you're gaining weight so you're going to have to come up with a plan on what to say to them when they ask you why you're getting fat. I would just feign ignorance, and assert that you're eating healthy and exercising 5x a week to get them off your back. You can even tell them you went to the doctor to find out why you're gaining and he didn't find anything wrong with you, said your bloodwork is fine and there's nothing to worry about since you're eating healthy and exercising.

I would not tell anyone. They don't need to know, since it is mostly a sexual fetish. When they comment, just say that you don't mind being fat, and that you are quite happy the way you are. Some may figure it out, and if they ask you, then you can admit to it, but only if you want that person to know.

GottaGrow:
Hey all. I�m a tiny person now and I�m gaining (goal is 400lbs) and being as small as I am, people are going to notice. How did you, or how would you recommend I explain that I�m gaining so much weight on purpose and that getting really fat is something I want/enjoy?

1. Say the truth. But this is to your risk.

2. Don't say anything and just let it go. If people ask you a few half-hundred of pounds later what's happens with you, just put a "just love to enjoy the food" card excuse.

3. Lie to your family you actually experiment upon yourself a long-term project for your works in Sociology (regarding either the social impact of increasing excess weight upon young females, or a study about Feederism/Gainism and its implications, or some kind of "Super Size Me" project, ecetera) .

4. Say to your family you got tempted by the Bottle Shape/"Big Booty Era" worship and that you seek to have a figure like Ashley Graham or Beyonc�, but that your evergrowing girthing is just a necessairy adjustment.

or 5. Don't listen to me or any other advice and just follow your heart.

You're welcome.

SahX:
Say to your family you got tempted by the Bottle Shape/"Big Booty Era" worship and that you seek to have a figure like Ashley Graham or Beyonc�, but that your evergrowing girthing is just a necessairy adjustment.

lol!!! "I was just trying to grow curves like (insert body positive/plus size model of choice) but I guess I went a little overboard"

SahX:
Say to your family you got tempted by the Bottle Shape/"Big Booty Era" worship and that you seek to have a figure like Ashley Graham or Beyonc�, but that your evergrowing girthing is just a necessairy adjustment.

august:
lol!!! "I was just trying to grow curves like (insert body positive/plus size model of choice) but I guess I went a little overboard"

Ahahahahaha!!! So typical!! 😂😂😂

GottaGrow:
Hey all. I�m a tiny person now and I�m gaining (goal is 400lbs) and being as small as I am, people are going to notice. How did you, or how would you recommend I explain that I�m gaining so much weight on purpose and that getting really fat is something I want/enjoy?

In my case, as my girlfriend and then wife kept getting bigger, her mother kept telling her when we visited she had to lose weight, or tell me I had to put her on a diet, in front of both of us.
But she stopped, because she's a nice person, and just realized her daughter was happy gaining weight and not looking for help.
MY mother, who I can tell thinks fat people are off-putting and has a bit of a complex, is also just really nice around her.
Friends and family are just accepting that, yep, one of the important people in their lives happens to be heavily obese, and quite OK with it.

But it is true it's a real gamble, because it depends on the people close to you, and it's not clear how they'll actually feel about it.

I'm not going to tell my family but it's obvious i've put on 20lbs since i saw them two months ago. lol hmmmmmm

I hate my biological family so I tell them that I'm gaining and that they are gonna deal with it. I don't really talk to them much, and I couldnt care less what they think about me. They should be more concerned with what I think about them.