forum  stuffing

earliest age of stuffing2 months

I have always wondered what other gain first proper stuffing session was. Mine was been about 11 or 12 and buying $5 of hot chips from the fish and chip shop and some chicken nuggets and going to a far corner of a park and stuffing my face.

Not til I was 25. Was sick for week. I'm still an absolute lightweight.

All throughout my childhood, I was shamed and not allowed to eat as much as I wanted. I dreamed of escaping my fat phobic parents. I moved out at 18. I was 220 by my 19th birthday and almost 300 by my 22nd.

I used to overeat out of boredom when I was a teenager. I was always on the "husky" boy side.

I've stuffed and over eaten since childhood (elementary/middle school). Been chubby since haha. Always had a love of food, things got a little twisted after puberty took hold. College years I lived on my own and learned about stuffing/bloating fetishes. That brought on the kink of stuffing myself stupid and feeling super aroused, ending with me masturbating. I don't stuff myself nearly as often anymore and I've got a sexy bbw gf so I don't need to relieve myself. Even in past relationships I'd spend an evening here and there alone binging and ....well. ..I've said it already haha.

At one point in middle school I started buying double lunch to be able to gain weight and be fat.

At one point in middle school I started buying double lunch to be able to gain weight and be fat.

I remember sneaking food and binging from a very young age. Certainly under 10.

earliest age of stuffing3 weeks

I remember binging on snacks and ice cream or like chugging soda at like 15 in the middle of the night occasionally, I liked the idea of being secretive and sneaky

earliest age of stuffing3 weeks

God i can remember bloating myself at my 5th grade "going to middle school" party, and after that i can remember bloating myself full of sodas and other drinks, and once i started gaining a belly doing senior year and well i fell in love with it. So yeah it's been a strong part of my childhood
1 page 1 of 2   loading