forum  extreme obesity

serious female feeders?1 month

Hey there,
looking to find a Dom female feeder to push me passed 500 pounds im skinnier now just about to hit 200 but I gain very fast, I have been waiting to find a feeder to stuff me day in and day out. honesty just want to be stuffed all the time I would love to just eat fast food or cake or what ever your willing to hand eat me.

Must be willing to relocate as I will do the same or be closer, I can Do long distince if your serious about being together I'm looking for a very aggressive feeder who knows how to pack the pounds on me.

Message me please smiley women only thanks

thatguywindsor:
Hey there,
looking to find a Dom female feeder to push me passed 500 pounds im skinnier now just about to hit 200 but I gain very fast, I have been waiting to find a feeder to stuff me day in and day out. honesty just want to be stuffed all the time I would love to just eat fast food or cake or what ever your willing to hand eat me.

Must be willing to relocate as I will do the same or be closer, I can Do long distince if your serious about being together I'm looking for a very aggressive feeder who knows how to pack the pounds on me.

Message me please smiley women only thanks

If you're still interested my kik is tmntfreaklover

I can't find you on kik try adding me thatguywindsor