forum  lifestyle tips

oral sex1 month

Im not sure if im posting this in the right place.I'm a ssbbw and I LOVE receiving oral sex. I havent had sex or oral in a long time. I have gotten offers to have it done to me in my current condition(size). I am wondering if it is off the table now that my tummy is so big? How do you pleasure a woman orally with a big tummy without turning her into a pretzel or cutting off her breathing? Some guys wouldn't even try it once they see my tummy. Those fellas weren't FA either...just experimenting I found out later. Anyway, I'm rambling...I guess my question is how do you(men) get to a big girls kitty if she has a big tummy? A apron...it's too heavy for me to hold up...any thoughts?

oral sex1 month

I'd crawl in and under, whatever it would take.

oral sex1 month

Its a real turn on for me to go muff diving under the belly hang.

oral sex1 month

This sounds counterintuitive, but I have found it has been easiest if she straddles my face on her knees supporting herself with the the head board of the bed or the wall. It gives some room for the belly to hang or be propped up if needed. Super hard to explain but it works.

It's all about what you are comfortable wit and what you can physically do comfortably.

oral sex1 month

I love challenges.. 😛😛😛

oral sex1 month

How it might be for the male really should not come into it. This is about you and service to you. The guy should hold your belly clear and push his face as deep into you as he can. Its all about you and your pleasure!

oral sex1 month

Peter dee:
How it might be for the male really should not come into it. This is about you and service to you. The guy should hold your belly clear and push his face as deep into you as he can. It�s all about you and your pleasure!

Is that what you would do Peter Dee? Where have you been my pet? :)

oral sex1 month

Yesss. Well said. As I said......whatever it takes.

oral sex1 month

queensizegoddess45:
Is that what you would do Peter Dee? Where have you been my pet? :�smiley[/quote]

It is. Your pleasure ALWAYS comes first.

Always been right here Queen!

oral sex1 month

ApronDoubleBelly:
If they are " just experimenting" make sure you get yours first. You owe them nothing so everything should be mutual. If they won't perform on you don't perform on them. This isn't charity, you deserve pleasure too. Hopefully they find giving enjoyable.

As for your belly being in the way that's not true. They just aren't talented enough or not really into you. In the latter case, they can ' hit the bricks'.

Next time insist they take care of you first. Tell him what you want, then lay down, squat or bend over and tell them how to do it right ( give feedback men do it! For example oh yea,like that,. Keept going ,faster, suck this, massage that)... Otherwise bid him good night.
The nerve of some men ...so selfish!

This whole post right here needs to be in bold. There are far too many men who feel it's not their duty to provide you pleasure unless their pleasure is fulfilled first. That's trash. As stated above, get yours first. A man should please you first and foremost always in my opinion.

Your belly should not prevent them from devouring you. Your belly if anything is aesthetically pleasing. If they feel your belly is a problem in providing you pleasure in that manner, then nothing further needs to happen. You don't need to do anything to them as a way to entice them otherwise. A true lover of giving oral to a woman simply doesn't see your belly as an issue.
1 page 1 of 2   loading