forum  general

what happened to mzchunky?2 weeks

Can anyone say where Mzchunky went or does she have her own site? absolutely stunning women and from Australia too

She retired from the fat fetishism modelling two years ago.

Gained almost 170 pounds after a couple of years, past a baryartic surgery procedure thereafter, shaved off most of her extra pounds the next six months, deleted her older social media profiles then announced via her close relatives in the business that she don't and won't being associated with this anymore.

Damn shame. She was definitely one of my favorites. I made it a point to get onto here just to see if she had updated. Sadly lots of people fade away from here/this fetish it seems. But that's life, it's scary to post yourself on sites like this. Shit she's still getting reposts on Tumblr all the time (at least in my neck of the woods)

what happened to mzchunky?6 days

SahX:
She retired from the fat fetishism modelling two years ago.

Gained almost 170 pounds after a couple of years, past a baryartic surgery procedure thereafter, shaved off most of her extra pounds the next six months, deleted her older social media profiles then announced via her close relatives in the business that she don't and won't being associated with this anymore.

She underwent a really amazing transformation! I am sorry that it must not have been a happy one for her. The chunky MzChunky shall be missed!