Submission and domination

What are your top fetishes to combine with feedism?

Tigerlily33:
Abdl goes well in my experience

Can confirm that.
2 years

I don't know term but male feedee and female feeder but on scenario that woman would be mom that is fattening her boy. Mom fattening her son. This would be awesome. I don't mean like sexual way.
2 years

Asphyxiation I guess for her but I'd like to be able to combine feedism with whatever primal thing I'm into
2 years

Humiliation a bit. I have found as I've gotten bigger that I like being teased about my weight a lot. I think a part of it is it reinforces how fat I've gotten in my own head which is weirdly affirming? My brain is weird.

There's others, but they stay in private convos with trusted ppl. šŸ˜…
2 years

Belly play and sex. Even better if he has an enormous ball belly!
1 year

Bicepsual:
I could see Findom being a natural pairing with feederism.

The man being financially dominated by his obese princess who runs up his cards on constant eating out, delivery meals, snacks and verbally lets him know his place and how the money is all hers if he wants to see her grow.

Aroused by checking his bank account and seeing the countless food charges.

I absolutely love the idea of giving my feeder a huge and complicated food order from multiple places and demanding exact amounts and food. If he does a good job, he can enjoy a good face sit, queening session or give me a foot massage as I eat my meal. If he fails, pegging, caging or feminization.
1 year

I like wearing adult diapers despite being quite young and they are not needed. I want someone to tie me up and force feed me past when I would normally stop, and also be forced to wear and use said diapers because Iā€™m too full to get up.
1 year

Bicepsual:
I could see Findom being a natural pairing with feederism.

The man being financially dominated by his obese princess who runs up his cards on constant eating out, delivery meals, snacks and verbally lets him know his place and how the money is all hers if he wants to see her grow.

Aroused by checking his bank account and seeing the countless food charges.

SausageToez:
I absolutely love the idea of giving my feeder a huge and complicated food order from multiple places and demanding exact amounts and food. If he does a good job, he can enjoy a good face sit, queening session or give me a foot massage as I eat my meal. If he fails, pegging, caging or feminization.

I could get into this.
1 year

***cowgirl:
Dang, what a great question.

Breast feeding and lactation for sure. I've been trying to induce lactation in myself for a couple of months now. Lazing on the bed, eating snacks, zoning out with the TV on, and pumping has been this totally wonderful ritual that just makes anxiety melt away.

That, generally, is a big thing for me; all the kinds of reductions in stress and anxiety that come from feeding-adjacent areas. Like, sub/Dom stuff; the lack of choice is so remarkably freeing and clarity inducing from time to time.

Things I haven't really tried but want to incorporate include bimboification, which is just the logical extrapolation of the above.

It's great that you enjoy all this. However, unless you're pregnant or were recently pregnant, you can't induce lactation.

Still, I am glad you are having fun.
1 year

Doing me a heccin' educate. Thanks for that.
1 year
23456   loading