Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

I would love to reach that target.
Someone make me so fat please!
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

Worldrecordgoal:
I'm already to fat to touch myself and I love it just wish a man would pay attention to me down there 🤤
I would love to pay. Attention to you down there
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

What are the levels of fat, that alter ones ability to self-pleasure? Maybe a list in increasing severity of prevention? How does this compare to all the “devices” on the market?
4 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is definately ine of my biggest fantasies! Just need to find someone to help me get there!
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is one of my favorite fantasies for sure. I can't wait until the day comes that I suddenly find myself struggling to reach and realize I can't reach that far past my belly anymore. I'll never be so turned on as I will be in that moment realizing I've let my weight get so out of control I can't reach myself down there
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

When that happens to me someday, I hope to be sucked off constantly while I eat and eat...
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

This is one of my biggest turn ons. The concept of someone losing the ability to reach their intimate area because of big they’ve become is really sexy. Maybe it’s because in most cases that would require them to be extremely fat or maybe it’s because it means they’re dependant on another person to assist them with it that makes it sexy.

I’ve been with some very fat men (40+ stone) who have certainly lost sight of their goodies but none who’ve become completely unable to reach. It’s fair to say that to fap they either need to do some heavy lifting or a bit of contortion. It’s far easier for them to have someone else see to it.

As a chaser, sucking a dick whose owner is too fat to have seen it in years is exciting. And so is just being able to see groin fat and the underside of a giant belly rather than your sex partner’s face. You know they’re having a good time from the sounds they’re making.
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

ukfatlover:
This is one of my biggest turn ons. The concept of someone losing the ability to reach their intimate area because of big they’ve become is really sexy. Maybe it’s because in most cases that would require them to be extremely fat or maybe it’s because it means they’re dependant on another person to assist them with it that makes it sexy.

I’ve been with some very fat men (40+ stone) who have certainly lost sight of their goodies but none who’ve become completely unable to reach. It’s fair to say that to fap they either need to do some heavy lifting or a bit of contortion. It’s far easier for them to have someone else see to it.

As a chaser, sucking a dick whose owner is too fat to have seen it in years is exciting. And so is just being able to see groin fat and the underside of a giant belly rather than your sex partner’s face. You know they’re having a good time from the sounds they’re making.

I do not know if it’s possible or not, but I’ve always loved the idea of chastity from fat. Unable to Orgasm, no matter how long or hard It was tried. I love the frustration and someone else having complete control.

Is it hot in here or is it just me?....
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

Ace of spadez:
Very interesting thread. Can’t say I share this sentiment but it’s interesting. My gf is too big to masturbate but she can cum just by eating or felling her fat jiggle or my favorite by breaking things. To not be able to cum at all like ever sounds like torture.

It would be... it would be ...:.
BDSM
3 years

Too fat to masturbate

mhmmmmm, would love it to get with gaining a nice sexy buried penis
3 years
23456   loading