Extreme obesity

Too fat to masturbate

Help is on its way, no Fatty should be sexually frustrated. A full belly and empty ball bag helps the world go round.
7 months

Too fat to masturbate

I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.
5 months

Too fat to masturbate

Masuli:
I have small penis & my fantasy would be get so big, round and wide belly that it would cover + restrict access to my belly when laying on the bed.

My belly would be jutting into air + hanging onto my thighs even when laying on my bed.

sorry to hear this, probably for the best ur belly gets in the way! - all that frustration and no way to release it, oh well guess u will have to find a new hobby then!
5 months

Too fat to masturbate

I would jerky the fatty off, while they stuff their face with cake. Its an option to deal with sexual frustration.
5 months

Too fat to masturbate

Masuli:

Bellyhangjim:
sorry to hear this, probably for the best ur belly gets in the way! - all that frustration and no way to release it, oh well guess u will have to find a new hobby then!

This was really hot & I would love to have so big belly + fat pad that it would bury my penis...
5 months

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:
my fupa completely buries my downstairs lolol so can't get off the 'traditional' way but i get creative
my Dream 😍
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

Thats so hott
4 months

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:
my fupa completely buries my downstairs lolol so can't get off the 'traditional' way but i get creative

Sss123:
my Dream 😍[/quot[quote]
e]

So hot. Masturbating now thinking about it. 😋
1 month

Too fat to masturbate

LardAddicted21:

Sss123:
my Dream 😍

So do you gradually feel the fat swallowing your cock or do you just not really notice? I’ve noticed mine grow slightly when I got bigger, but what does it feel like when everything is buried but the tip?
1 month
678910   loading