forum  stuffing

stuffing for sensitive stomachs?2 months

This is a bit of a weird question, but my boyfriend and I were wanting to get into the stuffing scene and he has a bit of a weak stomach, prone to getting sick from things like soda and dense food. Is there anything we can use to get him started that might not be so heavy? (I.E. things like cake shakes or bulky foods, his tummy is pretty sensitive) Hopefully we can find a solution that works for us, thank you so much in advance!

Some ideas we already had were things like a gallon of milk or a whole box of cereal, or instant mashed potatoes?

stuffing for sensitive stomachs?2 months

Hi! I also have a sensitive stomach. But itís mainly stemmed from lactose intolerance. Things like cheese, milk, ice cream and yogurt always messed me up. One thing I found really easy to stuff on was snack cakes, like little Debbie or hostess. Full of calories, yet donít fill you up per say. I have done cake shakes before, mixed with nondairy things for me, it worked well. I also enjoy stuffing on pasta. I have a few recipes if youíre interested, and plus there are some good ones on here too. But the main thing, is trial and error. Find things that he can stuff on, and make a list. If you find out things make him sick, make a different list. Maybe you can find a common error with all of them. Like, too much fiber, dairy, wheat, etc. I know a lot about nutrition, so if youíre interested I could definitely take a look at the list of things he canít eat and maybe can find the underlining culprit! Let me know. Happy eating!