forum  weightgain

is maltodextrin safe? heavy cream?2 weeks

I'm new, I know very little about gaining, and I'm skinny enough to take a career as the skeleton in a science classroom. I recently lost my battle against my lust for food and desire to gain (and I'm loving it). I've been drinking heavy cream shakes to help (and starting to get addicted, so good...) but they call for maltodextrin, and quite a bit (half a cup per pint of HC, and I may drink 2 of these a day, so I guess a cup a day some days). I hear some people say it's safe while others call it risky. I'm youngish at 26 and very skinny, but my grandmother had diabetes, if that's something to take into consideration. While I'm at it, is Heavy Cream even safe? It has carrageenan, which I hear might be bad, as well as a ton of saturated fat.

I put on a couple pounds for the first time in my life, which is really exciting, and I really don't want to stop, but I feel like these shakes have been making me feel a little weird, hard to explain. Any advice or experience?

I know that when I wanted to gain, drinking melted icecream and eating pizza helped a lot. drinking heavy cream would be quite a bit like the icecream but less sugar, depending on what else you're putting in there.

Apparently, using maltrodextrin as additive for any case which doesn't implying fluent bodybuilding training could be dangerous: studies proved this sugar may cause immuno-intestinal issues, diarrhea, wit high insulin peaks (which is not an issue for any Gainer who didn't have potential diabete issues in the family... but you have) , renal dysfunction or allergic reaction.

Furthermore, the enzyme used for its production is industrially cultivated from GMOs.

This is your choice if you want use it for your own ends, but there would be wise to use less risky additive methods.

SahX:
Apparently, using maltrodextrin as additive for any case which doesn't implying fluent bodybuilding training could be dangerous: studies proved this sugar may cause immuno-intestinal issues, diarrhea, wit high insulin peaks (which is not an issue for any Gainer who didn't have potential diabete issues in the family... but you have) , renal dysfunction or allergic reaction.

Furthermore, the enzyme used for its production is industrially cultivated from GMOs.

This is your choice if you want use it for your own ends, but there would be wise to use less risky additive methods.

Thank you, this is what I needed to know. You may have just saved me from a grim future.