Gaining

The relentless feeder

question for all those who identify as feeders out there... do you think you're a born feeder?

the reason i ask is that, as i look back on past relationships, it would seem to me that not encouraging my partner to eat more and get fatter has been a real challenge for me.

it is not a problem when my partner is keen to gain because i am more than happy to help them! and typically those are the types of people i have been in relationships with.

however, i can think of two relationships in which my partner had a change of heart... in one case, a woman who had moved in with me was initally keen, growing from 180 lbs to 240 during our time together. she had a change of heart and decided she wanted to get back down to 200 lbs or less. while mentally i understood, and was supportive because i really cared for her, but for some reason i couldn't help myself! i could hardly prevent mysef from giving her larger portions than she wanted, encouraging her to have dessert, that sort of thing... when we broke up many months later she was at least 250 lbs.

another example was a relationship with a guy that i met at the gym. he was a cute chubby guy trying to lose weight. when we got together he started to gain, and was initially into it. then he wanted to spend more time with me at the gym so he could slim down... needless to say, he didn't lose any weight while we were together!

do any other feeders feel like feeding is such a strong impulse that they can't even control themselves?
6 years

The relentless feeder

I mean with my wife I don’t verbally encourage her anymore....I merely stock her favorite sweets in the pantry and freezer and make sure when I cook I serve her big portions and take her out to dinners a lot. As her appetite increases she tends to eat a lot more....and always snacks and eats ice cream. She usually gains when her appetite at meals increases.....also she tends to not be as concerned with what she eats....we usually go to some good restaurants but she will choose a fattening loaded flat bread pizza or a juicy fattening burger. Meals become not only an exciting part for us but she enjoys eating and consuming plenty of fattening ice cream or desert almost every night.

I agree with you though in the past I have subconsciously sabotaged any attempts she had to control her appetite....because I never wanted her to lose any...I would buy her favorites to tempt her or continue night after night taking her to her favorite places for dinner.....I have always wanted her to gain more and more weight and be happy eating and enjoying herself....which by the way she is always happier not denying herself all her favorites. In the last year and a half she has seemed to give up on trying to control her appetite or making an attempt at losing weight.....she has steadily been stuffing herself and gaining fast at first and then now slow and steady.

I almost think she has got to a stage where she likes her heavier figure and it doesn’t hurt that guys check her out all the time....and she has given up trying to deny herself food when she knows if she does lose weight she usually gains it back.
6 years