Gaining

Gaining by circumstance

SoftInTheMiddle:For me, the most significant gain I saw was when I had plantar fasciitis (foot issue)
My wife has been dealing with exactly this right now. She's couch bound and all she does is eat. This is by far the fastest she's gained.

Though, the truly unbelievable gains I've witnessed are always due to medications. Particularly drugs like Zyprexa. They hand that out like candy to girls dealing with anything from anxiety to insomnia to depression. It's not uncommon to gain 50-100lbs in 6 months on it.

Because it changes your metabolism, blood sugar levels and gut flora you gain weight at an exponential rate that even a seasoned stuffer eating twice the calories as you couldn't match. Had some girls in our group blow up from 100 to 300lbs practically overnight and years later I found it was always either Zyprexa or Seroquel.
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

bloatedbabe3000:but Zyprexa, oh dear.

Curious 1:Some people (outside of our niche) may find gaining that much weight to be even more depressing, no?
The drug is odd because it melts your anxieties away and enhances the taste of food so dramatically that most on it weirdly find they don't seem to care they're gaining weight. They feel so much better and food becomes such an amazing obsession. Read the reviews of Zyprexa; folks fantasizing about what they'll eat tomorrow. It shuts down the H1 & H2 receptors in the brain so you can never feel full no matter how much you've eaten - patients will eat to to the point they vomit and then simply continue eating.
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

Zyprexa is an antipsychotic drug, not something one can easily go in an ask for. Is there something a bit easier to get that will cause a similar effect of eating nonstop? It also seems to promote the development of diabetes.

I've been taking fenugreek seed capsules for a while and they seemed to work for a while, but no longer.
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:
Zyprexa is an antipsychotic drug, not something one can easily go in an ask for. Is there something a bit easier to get that will cause a similar effect of eating nonstop? It also seems to promote the development of diabetes.

I've been taking fenugreek seed capsules for a while and they seemed to work for a while, but no longer.
You know about Apetamin? Gives you an insane appetite and you can get it online pretty cheap. Just take a little before bed for a few nights and you can put away pretty much anything all day
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:

fourtonmantis:
You know about Apetamin? Gives you an insane appetite and you can get it online pretty cheap. Just take a little before bed for a few nights and you can put away pretty much anything all day

I've seen it and it doesn't seem cheap. Have you used it? Would some other people chime in on it?
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:
I've seen it and it doesn't seem cheap. Have you used it? Would some other people chime in on it?

Apetamin is an antihistamine with no discernible difference from any first generation antihistamine like Diphenhydramine, what is in Benadryl.

They both act on the H1 receptors causing appetite increase. Those with allergies that have been on antihistamines for years are often over weight because of this. Simply Google 'Benadryl' and 'munchies/starving'

They can obviously cause sleepiness/laziness as a side effect.
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

I wonder then why cyproheptadine is used as an appetite stimulant much more often than is diphenhydramine. Maybe the former is more effective?
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:
I wonder then why cyproheptadine is used as an appetite stimulant much more often than is diphenhydramine. Maybe the former is more effective?
Cyproheptadine's half life is twice as long as Diphenhydramine. So you can often get by with only one daily dose.
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

nofbar:

Bicepsual:
Cyproheptadine's half life is twice as long as Diphenhydramine. So you can often get by with only one daily dose.

Do both affect H1 and H2 to the same degree? What dosage of Diphenhydramine is required to get the expected effects?
5 years

Gaining by circumstance

Only affects H1. Two standard adult doses a day are fine. I would structure them around times where you can eat and the drowsiness will not be a nuisance. H1 histamine receptors control both appetite and alertness. So the more appetite inducing...the more sleepiness.
5 years
12   loading