Fat experiences

Teasing

Chubbychipmunk:
The other day a guy that used to hit on me messaged and I sent him a new pic. He was a total asshole but it turned me on so much. He said I blew up and I must never turn down a meal. That its crazy to see me go from hot to a porky pig. He was being insulting but it turned me on because I know how heavy Ive become. I am porky pig

You got that right! A porky pig indeed! A beautiful fatty
5 years

Teasing

Chubbychipmunk:
The other day a guy that used to hit on me messaged and I sent him a new pic. He was a total asshole but it turned me on so much. He said I blew up and I must never turn down a meal. That its crazy to see me go from hot to a porky pig. He was being insulting but it turned me on because I know how heavy Ive become. I am porky pig

I bet he was upset coz you didnt reciprocate when he hit on you
5 years

Teasing

I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they’ll probably just do it behind my back!
5 years

Teasing

Onlychubby:
I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they�ll probably just do it behind my back!

Or worse. They may be closet FA's and want to get back together with you since you've gained weight.
5 years

Teasing

Onlychubby:
I have fantasies of running into ex boyfriends who I dated 25-30 lbs ago. I actually want them to be assholes and call me fat or tease me in some way. Unfortunately they�ll probably just do it behind my back!

I have the same fantasy... would be so hot to get teased by an ex now that i am 50-80 lbs heavier.
5 years