General

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine, "mrman1980uk" tells one in an instant that (1) I'm a man; (2) I was born in 1980; and (3) I'm from the UK. Saves an entire three questions in a conversation. Very efficient. :-)
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

My screen name is self explanatory.

In retrospect I should have used proper spelling, but I think it's still clear.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Wow! I had no inkling so many folk would answer my humble little question. Thanks to all of you.
And Molly, yes I have read the Burning Chrome trilogy ... if Neuromancer had been filmed shortly after publication, I think Sigourney Weaver would have made a great razorgirl ... maybe a bit late for her now tho lol
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

I love pizza and was originally going to go with pizza delivery guy but thought it was a little to obvious. MY ex girlfriend always called me fast, mmm dont know why ? mmm. No the truth is it was because i always do everything at break neck speed wether its cooking or reading a book or repairing a computer. I can't help it, I was born to go fast and hate waiting around for anything, basically Im impatient. Then in the background on tv a courier service advert was on and mention the words delivery service at your door fast.

And I had a "Eureka!" moment and came up with fast food delivery service.

My usual handle is messy by nature for most things. I am a naturally untidy person who never puts things away.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Someone started calling me Gertrude years ago as sort of a tease, cause it kinda sounds like an plump older lady's name and I guess that's how they saw me. I suppose I act like that sometimes. Since then it just grew on me and now I use it myself.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Amatrix is Latin for mistress.

easy enough because before i joined all kinds of fat loving groups... i was the one the people cheated on their lovers with.

like a mistress.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

I actually didn't create my member ID and profile. Should I have included that in my "Confessions" post?? A few years ago I had a girlfriend who although small in size was a wonderful feedee because (1) she was a lap Chic (I love that) and (2) I could overstuff and force feed her to the point that she was about to burst. When she was completely overstuffed I would sometimes continue to feed her and she would moan out between breaths "You're Stretching my Stomach soooo much". We were together a few years and in that time I more than tripled her stomach capacity; so as a result, when she created my profile on FF she felt the ID name StomachStretcher was perfect for me.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

Mine means I love female bellies, the rounder, more stuffed the better.

I first came up with the name after that movie Gladiator came out a few years ago, i believe 2001. The main characters name was Maximus. I first used it on Yahoo clubs back then. Now I use it at all the forums and sites I visit.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

The only thing I could think of at the time (I'm crap at coming up with handles)... I'm fat and like going to the pub.
15 years

Your id. what's it mean?

People used to call me Arthur, and some people called me Tony, and this was during my middle school days. During those days, I hated it, but looking back, I thought it would be a good alias to come up with. In the past, I hated them, but nowadays, I embrace the names. As for 17, it's one of my favorite numbers.
15 years
12345   loading