Fat experiences

You know you're fat when:

You know you’re fat when you go to an amusement park and need two people to push the bar down even when you’re in the extended seat 😋
2 years

You know you're fat when you have trouble finding bras big enough and you're a guy.
2 years

Starfish:
You know your fat when a female delivery driver knows you by name and comments that your hoodie you always wear looks really tight...

That' hot! Inappropriate but hot...
2 years

When you can extend your arms out and still feel your armpits :-)
2 years

Starfish:
You know your fat when a female delivery driver knows you by name and comments that your hoodie you always wear looks really tight...

Satana:
That' hot! Inappropriate but hot...

Starfish:
I found it very hot as well!

Along the same lines is:
You know youre fat when you eat something that normally fills you up, but now you find yourself snacking straight after

Yes it's good too! But I prefer the lady noticing you've put on weight recently... How did you react to what she said?
2 years

Starfish:
I just smiled and said that it had shrunk in the wash, but she did give me a look like 'that old story eh' which confounded it more when she gave me my 3 burger meals

Ha ha that old story! XD Lovely anecdote. I love making that kind of comments... unfortunately I can do it only with people I know, who won't be offended.
2 years

Starfish:
Oh I can guarantee, I will not be offended

I know. I was talking In Real Life... it's more complicated.
2 years

mackenziebigbelly:
You know your fat when you break every camping chair you sit in, can't fit in any booth, buy big stretchy pants because your belly is to big to handle button up pants anymore and realize that you went up another whole size in a month, when you can't lean close the bathroom mirror to do your makeup because your belly is too big, and when you are short but can no longer comfortably fit into small cars due to your belly and thighs. Oh and also when you can't tie your shoes anymore. I haven't been able to do that in a while. lol

Sweet ☺️☺️☺️
2 years

You slowly start asking others to do menial tasks you never had a problem doing yourself, ie. "hey, can you bring me my phone charger while you're up?".

Over time, this becomes 2nd nature and is done so often that it becomes a silent-agreement with everyone around you that you don't "do stairs" or get up for virtually anything, ever.

You're a lazy tired fattie now that simply needs a little more time to take a load off!
2 years

You know your fat when your 14 and have to borrow your dads trousers just to go back to school because your too fat for your old ones and new ones that should have fit you lol

You know your fat when your 11 years old and weigh more than your mom lol

You know your fat when your 15 years old and your dad kicks you out for being fat and then you really do become a fat Basted lol

You know your fat when your partner can't get his arms around your tummy xx

You know your fat when every time you have Tummy ache you want a B day because it's too much effort to wipe your Ass xx
2 years