Extreme obesity

Partner's weigth

I'd like a girl somewhere between 250-300lbs, preferably with a large belly
16 years

Partner's weigth

A petite, very fat girl is usually a very prized attibute with me. If she's 5'2" or less and over 300 lbs., I'm a very happy fella.
16 years

Partner's weigth

I perfer short pearshaped girl 5'0" to 5'6" and over 500lbs
15 years

Partner's weigth

my partner's size wouldn't matter much, as i'm equally attracted to SSBBWs, BBWs, and slim girls. Just as long as she didn't care how fat i got smiley
15 years

Partner's weigth

PursyMarr1992 wrote:
Unconventional wrote:
Oni, im sure that any girl lucky enough to have you would not care how big you get.

I second that emotion.

And Im really hating that I'm way taller than what all the guys are putting up. *tear* smiley

don't worry pursy, 5'10" is a good height, and I'm more than 1/2 a foot taller than u lol, so i think that qualifies u as a shorty in my book smiley
15 years

Partner's weigth

PursyMarr1992 wrote:
Unconventional wrote:
Oni, im sure that any girl lucky enough to have you would not care how big you get.

I second that emotion.

And Im really hating that I'm way taller than what all the guys are putting up. *tear* smiley

personally since I'm 6'3" I prefer taller ladies myself
15 years

Partner's weigth

That makes sense, Aleph. But it would be good for folks here to remember that some of us--not all, by any means, but some, me included--have not had an easy time in relation to this kind of language.

I spent my whole life being told I'd be beautiful if only I were thinner. Then I come here, to escape that, and am still told I'd be beautiful if I were thinner (both overtly and subtly), but sometimes that I'd be beautiful if only I were fatter. Sigh. You see what I mean. If one is vulnerable--for whatever reasons--to those kinds of judgments, it isn't an easy ride.
15 years

Partner's weigth

PursyMarr1992 wrote:
Unconventional wrote:

I second that emotion.

I happen to love tall girls, since i'm 6'3
15 years

Partner's weigth

YOU ARE ON A WEIGHTGAIN SITE. GET THE *** OUT YOU STUPID WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH!T
15 years

Partner's weigth

Hubby is 6'4 and 490 at the moment, and that is just about perfect in my book. 590 would be cool too...
14 years
12   loading