General

When did you start noticing that you like fat people?

After that intense debate I've started on the Biggest Loser topic. I feel that I need to take it down a notch and have some fun.

So when did you notice that you started to like big people or when you want to be fat? It's always the big bang question right there.
16 years

I pretty much knew I wanted to be fat all my life. I'm not sure at what age I specifically liked a fat body on someone else.
16 years

I can't remember, I just always for girl/women of a larger size more attractive, maybe it was that some fat girls have bigger breast or bigger butts and thighs, or maybe it was there large stomach. I don't know for sure, they just look a little better to me, all big, round, soft and beautiful.
16 years

ive always wanted to be fat and have always liked fat people. as everyone did im sure there was the stuffing of pillows uder ur shirts. and i do remember loving those episodes of rugrats and ren and stimpy and even doug. the one where he goes to his grandmas and gets fat. theres alot of other cartoons i remember. but i remember in the first grade there was this book about this witch (dont remember her name) but it took place in italy. she had this magical pot and it could make as much food as she wanted and the witch would cook for all of the little town they were in. all the food would just apear out of the pot. and then one time this guy named anthony (yes same name as me thats y i liked it so much) messed with the pot and drowned the whole town in spaghetti. and to clean it up the witch made him eat all the spaghetti he made so he stuffed himself and he got so fat by the time he ate all the spaghetti. lol kinda embarassing but i remember it and the other kids would laugh cause i had the same name as the chracter but i secretly loved it. lol still kinda embarassing mentioning it lol
16 years

theres the name glad saomeone remembered it thanks
15 years

I used to be obssessed with this Betty Boop cartoon where she got really fat. I'd watch it over and over again. Even from my earliest memories about noticing girls I quickly began to fantasize about them getting fat.
15 years

I was about 11, really when I started noticing girls in general smiley
Girls in my school were very slim back then (not like today),
but there was one girl who had huge cellulite packed thighs
that touched to the knee and I couldn't take my eyes off her
in gym class. In the UK we all had standard gym uniform and
the girl wore tight trunks that did nothing to cover her
beautiful wobbling thighs.

smiley

GYG
15 years

Here's part 1 of that Punky Brewster video, with Part 2 linked in the Related Videos:
15 years

i have 3 main memories :

1. Remember those short tank top things from 90's Britain? Remember the plump bodies of the girls that wore them? and the way their bellies would stick out and jiggle with each step? those were good times....

2. i remember a documentary on the UK getting fatter and two important lines, "i just like food and don't mind if i get a little pudge (or something like that)" and "next time you are at the beach, take a look around and you will see women bulging out of bikinis and men stuffed into swimsuits, nearly half of the people there will be overweight and not realise", then i wanted to be seen fat at the beach with icecream smiley

3. when i gained noticeable weight on holiday/vacation and didnt know how to suck it in, i enjoyed getting those looks off people while eating multiple servings at buffets smiley , that belly never truely left....
15 years

Man, i've ben into this stuffsince Pre K, but I noticed I liked chubby als in like Elementry school lol
15 years
12   loading