General

When did you start noticing that you like fat people?

I notice that i like fat when i was in the second grade. I had a large female teacher and that when i became aware i my love for fat at that time.
That is why i tell my teachers friends to be very nice to ther students, because we all know there will alwasy be fat girls and guys so let start those fa's young.
15 years

I used to think it was the later years of high school like junior or senior year, but I think it started earlier than that, or maybe it isn't the same. I remember when I was in 8th grade, I went on a field trip to Waterworld and saw this girl I know in a bikini and she was a chubby thing. I thought it was a gross sight at first, but looking back, I thought it was kind of hot. I had a crush on some girl who was chubby back then. I even remember senior field trip, I went to a water park and two girls I know who were overweight went and wore bikinis, but wore shorts to cover the bottoms. I will admit that I got turned on by their bellies hanging out. The interest grew stronger as years progressed.
15 years

MattieMatt wrote:
It was in 6th grade when I noticed a teacher who looked to be about 350-400 pounds. She was pear shaped and she jiggled with ever step she took. I was fascinated by how beautiful she was. I think she could tell how I felt about her because she'd always say good morning to me and give a knowing smile.

Same here. I had a big female teacher I was fascinated about. She had a huge belly, and was almost spherical. I don't know how big she was but somehow it fascinated me imensly.
15 years

NECROMANCY!!!

Also, thread this old...as long as I've been here I was sure I'd have posted in it before...oh well.

I was 13 when I really "realized" but I'd had dreams about being fattened for years before that. Literally as long as I can remember, but I didn't know it was "a thing" until I was 13. And I didn't act on it until I was 14.
11 years

Some of my memories...
* Already at primary school, I lurked at my chubbier schoolmates. I was in a boys only school until university and didn't know any big girls, so at some point I thought was gay because I was more interested in looking at the fat boy in school than looking at the (skinny) girls.

* We had a video at home of a movie which featured a fragment of a big woman in underwear. The fragment only lasted a few seconds, but I have seen it hundreds of times until the tape started to degrade at that point.

* My parents had an encyclopedia with classic painters. I flipped through every page looking for those classic paintings with fleshy women

* In the travel brochures, I always looked very closely at the hotel pool pictures to see if there was a big woman in the background

* At school trips to museums, I wanted to, but barely dared to look at the larger ladies on the paintings, affraid that my classmates would catch me staring at those voluptuous bodies.
10 years

I think I noticed as a kid when
I started dreaming of only girls gaining weight until they are either obese or immobile

unfortunately for me I no longer have those dreams they no longer occur
10 years
12   loading