Body inflation

Saline inflation

BellyBelting:
So in theory, if you keep yourself hydrated with water it will consume less saline making the effects stay longer? Oh, and how do you keep the saline in a specific place?

It kind of works like that. In fact, with what I infuse (dextrose 5% in normal saline) you actually keep swelling up for a couple of hours after the infusion is done, but no matter how much I drink after the initial swelling stops its pretty much gone by day 3. I don't do anything to keep it where it is. Just infuse it where I wanna be bigger.
3 years

Saline inflation

Saline infusion of my moobs. 1000ml of D5 into each moob here
3 years
attachment

Saline inflation

Vcastangel:
Hey there! You look fabulous! I did a belly infusion of dextrose and normal saline. I know, not many women like it but I love it! I’d share but I can’t figure out how to post pictures 😭

Thank you! Bellies are great fun too. Yours looks very round! Do you plan to do more?
1 year

Saline inflation

How much was in that infusion you did there? Do you think you had more capacity?
1 year

Saline inflation

Here’s one of my belly infusions
1 year
attachment
attachment

Saline inflation

tubby todd:
I did the belly inflation man it hurt like hell for a few days.

Oh really? Why do you think that was?
1 year

Saline inflation

How can i reduce my belly fat.
1 year

Saline inflation

Jason S:
I've never heard of this.
I read how this works, and was wondering how much you know to use?

Start small and increase a little more each time until you find your capacity. Then push that limit a little each time so you can add more 😎
1 year
12   loading