Extreme obesity

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

you need to find someone who will give you orgasms while you just lay there enjoying the attention they give your body. masturbating is so close to actually doing something and should be discouraged.
4 years

Oh big turn on! I used to run around 16 miles a day and work out for 2 hours a day. As gain toward having my weight start with tbr digit 3, realizing I can't walk up a stair case with out getting out of breathe is the ultimate turn on. Its sort of a nice reminder to eat on eating
3 years

It's getting really hard for me to bend over enough to put socks on- definitely turns me on.
3 years

So when I am really thriving full throttle with this Fetish I picture my 5' 3" wife weighing as much as 300-350 Lbs. in my dreams when she is barely 180 Lbs. currently.

I so badly want that and think it would be the ultimate....seeing her struggle with her weight in her movements, reach out a hand for me to try to help her too her feet every time she is in a seated position, watch her sneak food and snacks all the time trying to hide her greedy uncontrollable appetite, struggle a bit to make love to her with her massive sexy lower belly spilling out on her lap and her FUPA getting in the way with her massive juggs that engulf her under her chin while lying on her back while we make love & listening to her panting and being so out of breath from the starting of our lovemaking, See her struggle to get dressed and squeeze into clothes, watch her struggle to reach around her huge hanging belly to soap her thighs and every part of her body, have her talk to me about how Fat and hungry she always is and that she doesn't necessarily want to get any heavier but all she wants to do is eat and have sex with me....and probably in that order.

Then other times when I am not as full blown into it I think maybe seeing her around 230 Lbs. would be enough and she would still have struggles with that weight but it would certainly be much more easily maintained and not to the point of no return......but I gotta say that the other option is what really spurs my arousal to the maximum heights.
3 years

voluptuouslover:
So when I am really thriving full throttle with this Fetish I picture my 5' 3" wife weighing as much as 300-350 Lbs. in my dreams when she is barely 180 Lbs. currently.

I so badly want that and think it would be the ultimate....seeing her struggle with her weight in her movements, reach out a hand for me to try to help her too her feet every time she is in a seated position, watch her sneak food and snacks all the time trying to hide her greedy uncontrollable appetite, struggle a bit to make love to her with her massive sexy lower belly spilling out on her lap and her FUPA getting in the way with her massive juggs that engulf her under her chin while lying on her back while we make love & listening to her panting and being so out of breath from the starting of our lovemaking, See her struggle to get dressed and squeeze into clothes, watch her struggle to reach around her huge hanging belly to soap her thighs and every part of her body, have her talk to me about how Fat and hungry she always is and that she doesn't necessarily want to get any heavier but all she wants to do is eat and have sex with me....and probably in that order.

Then other times when I am not as full blown into it I think maybe seeing her around 230 Lbs. would be enough and she would still have struggles with that weight but it would certainly be much more easily maintained and not to the point of no return......but I gotta say that the other option is what really spurs my arousal to the maximum heights.

Great descriptions.
3 years

SeaGem:
Limitations because I’m getting fatter is a huge turn on, having my fat get in the way of everyday life is super erotic for me. The best part is the limitations keep piling on over time

Just what limitations have you experienced?
3 years

The limitations are a big part of the drive to gain, for me. Like having to lift my belly into the bathroom sink so I can reach the window, otherwise it gets in the way because I've grown so large. I'm ten stone/140lb over my maximum healthy weight, so carrying around what is double the weight of an average person limits walking a lot but that just turns me on and I plan life around being inactive, eating and growing. I Iove literally not being able to get through gaps which are pretty big. Like not being able to walk a particular way because it has a kissing gate to stop cows getting through, but it stops me. It's not even like I could squeeze past - literally no chance at all. Being almost unable to reach to use my vibrator just makes sure I am really aroused. I don't like being teased over my weight, to me it's a choice I've made and an ongoing achievement rather than a weakness. In other people, videos of men and women really waddling about or just even struggling to leave their bed is really hot. I'd love to feed someone to 400+ lb and really push them into it, filling their belly to the max and doing weigh ins and measuring etc I'd really enjoy seeing them balloon out and get to the point of relying on me to cum because they couldn't reach past their fat.
3 years

Although I have not gained to the point of having limitations currently, imagining how much of a struggle my life will be after my future weight gain is a huge turn on and major motivator that keeps me wanting to gain. I would love to know how it would be to deal with things such as struggling and being completely out of breath going up stairs or getting in my car and being so big that I can't fit the seat belt around my belly and having to deal with my belly fat touching and hanging out all over the steering wheel. And those are just a few examples I could say so much more here
3 years

Anyone else get turned on when you start huffing and puffing after just a stair case or two? Or is that just me? Haha
3 years

At first maybe but when it gets to the point things that were easy become very hard and limiting your mobility not so much.
I was to the point I could not drive my SUV because I could not fit between the steering wheel and the seat.
It was hard to even step up into it on the passenger side.
I actually broke the seat back on the passenger side trying to squeeze myself in the seat.
3 years
12345   loading