Stuffing

6$ munchie meal

So if you havent heard of this, it is as far as i know, about the best bang for your buck...

Jack In The Box

6$ Midnight Munchie Meal.

Regular fries
Curly fries
A Specialty Burger
2 Tacos
Fountain Soda

So heres what I had for Dinner in the Last 3 Hours....

Here in Oregon, it is Legal to have the munchies, so I couldnt decide what I wanted-
I Started at McDonalds for a Double Fillet o fish and MnM McFlurry, and then immediately hit Carls Jr. For 2 Double Sliders... They were good but still not what I was Looking for. Next I stopped at Safeway for a NOS Energy Drink, and ended up getting a Piece of cake too. As soon as I got to my Car I guzzled the NOS, and Ate my piece of Cake, and then saw Jack In The Box across the street. I wanted Tacos- so after waiting for 10 minutes in the drivethru, I got to order, so I got the Above Listed Munchie Box. It was the Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Box. I am super stuffed now still Nursing on my last Taco-

Anyway, 6$ Munchie Meal... Just Sayin'....
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Jolene:
So if you havent heard of this, it is as far as i know, about the best bang for your buck...

Jack In The Box

Regular fries
Curly fries
A Specialty Burger
2 Tacos
Fountain Soda

Here in Oregon, it is Legal to have the munchies, so I couldnt decide what I wanted-
I Started at McDonalds for a Double Fillet o fish and MnM McFlurry, and then immediately hit Carls Jr. For 2 Double Sliders... They were good but still not what I was Looking for. Next I stopped at Safeway for a NOS Energy Drink, and ended up getting a Piece of cake too. As soon as I got to my Car I guzzled the NOS, and Ate my piece of Cake, and then saw Jack In The Box across the street. I wanted Tacos- so after waiting for 10 minutes in the drivethru, I got to order, so I got the Above Listed Munchie Box. It was the Sriracha Curly Fry Burger Box. I am super stuffed now still Nursing on my last Taco-

Hmm. You're clearly practiced in the art of putting it away - and for getting fatter, yours is the best method I know. No Jack In the Box's around here but we have plenty of fast food outlets with high calorie dollar menu items perfect for affordably adding precious pounds to gorgeous figures like yours. Keep up the excellent work and also, don't forget to show us your progress. We like being kept in the weight gaining loop.
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Looks right fattening to me, particularly if consumed in one sitting.
4 years

6$ munchie meal

Jolene:

Jack In The Box

Regular fries
Curly fries
A Specialty Burger
2 Tacos
Fountain Soda

What a beautiful eating/stuffing sequence of events. Who among us wouldn't have wanted to be that special someone beside you in the car encouraging you to finish all that food and thrilled to no end watching you accomplish the feat.
4 years