Fattening others

Any other girls who are into getting fat together with another girl?

I'm totally into having a friend to get fat with. I'm not looking for intimate, because I like men, but to hang out, encourage, and fatten with would be great!!!
2 years

This happens more than meets the eye. My wife is a BBW but not a feedee or even a big eater. She has a close friend, "hot" by society's definition, constantly trying to get her to eat, usually junk food. Their relationship is not sexual. I can only wonder the motive, if one even exists, or if subconsciously the friend just makes the assumption big girls must always want to eat?
2 years

newenglander:
This happens more than meets the eye. My wife is a BBW but not a feedee or even a big eater. She has a close friend, "hot" by society's definition, constantly trying to get her to eat, usually junk food. Their relationship is not sexual. I can only wonder the motive, if one even exists, or if subconsciously the friend just makes the assumption big girls must always want to eat?

Similar. My wife has a friend that encouraged her to have double meals when on a trip to NYC. I appreciate the help in keeping my wife plump.
2 years

Ploppp:
My ex girlfriend was fat, but we would always eat together and I was always encouraging her to eat more, talking about food and trying to seduce her. I think she probably put on 60 pounds by the time we were done, and I had put on at least 20. I still think about her belly touching the steering wheel as she drove me to get us cupcakes, about her letting me hold her from behind so I could feel the entire scope of her belly in my arms.

That sounds so hot
2 years

Ditzy:
Thats always been such a sexy romantic thing/fantasy for me.I would love to do that again but fatten up a slender girl to my size.

Not sure if I still qualify as slender, but getting where you are may be a fun challenge! 😉
2 years

newenglander:

modulo9:
Similar. My wife has a friend that encouraged her to have double meals when on a trip to NYC. I appreciate the help in keeping my wife plump.

This is exactly what happened at my wife's old job. Her girlfriends and her boss would constantly just bring her an ice cream or snacks to her desk. And they would daily go out for lunch, often fast food she would have never picked. They would buy the team dessert on the company card. She gained 70lbs in a 2 year span while on that team. It was amazing while it lasted. She actually eats way LESS working from home now.
2 years

That would definitely be wonderful!💕
2 years

very awesome it ld be to know you better
2 years

very awesome it ld be to know you better
2 years

Yes!!!!
2 years
45678   loading