Fat experiences

Waddling

I waddled today.
wore a dress and my thighs rub since 21” around

i got up to walk and my body just kinda waddled instead to keep my thighs apart better

i don’t need to waddle.. but it felt kinda nice, could feel my belly and ass sway

(133lbs, 5’5”)

when did y’all notice a waddle?
4 years

Waddling

At 239-lbs., I'm in the waddling stage.
4 years

Waddling

chubbydiva:
At 239-lbs., I'm in the waddling stage.

I'd pay to see you do it
4 years

Waddling

ZeroNoLife:
I'm 5'2 and over 300 lbs and I don't waddle yet

SahX:
Then, maybe you don't exactly know the definiton of the verb "waddle" because at such weight, somebody of your height should have an impended way of walking.

Fake profiles, gotta love em
4 years

Waddling

ZeroNoLife:
I'm 5'2 and over 300 lbs and I don't waddle yet

SahX:
Then, maybe you don't exactly know the definiton of the verb "waddle" because at such weight, somebody of your height should have an impended way of walking.

Baba Yaga:
Fake profiles, gotta love em

SahX:
Why are you always pissed off whenever you quote me around? Have a nice life and focus on your own welfare, mate.

I was agreeing with you.
4 years

Waddling

Yep. I am waddling, and I'm 170 kg ( about 350 pounds). Most of my fat goes to the bottom, so I began to waddle since 90 kg. My thigh should have weighed 10 kg per leg back then, and now, my thigh looks close to a thunder thigh.
4 years

Waddling

I waddle and I absolutely love it. I’m weighing in at over 460 lbs. Oh and when I’m stuffed and I waddle around i have to brace my massive gut so that i don’t lose control of my center of gravity. Though waddling around like this makes me want to stuff more food into my mouth. It’s a wonderful cycle.
4 years

Waddling

Poetry in motion !
An Fa's delight !
4 years

Waddling

FattyJess:
Yep. I am waddling, and I'm 170 kg ( about 350 pounds). Most of my fat goes to the bottom, so I began to waddle since 90 kg. My thigh should have weighed 10 kg per leg back then, and now, my thigh looks close to a thunder thigh.

SahX:
Wait, weren't you at 130kg according your own claims, yesterday?
And oou began to girth out from the belly in your 300s lbs?

Sorry, that was my younger brother( who is literally 18 and 170 kg) messing with my profile.
4 years

Waddling

The fake profiles on here make me want to throw up. Can we get some real fatties on here please?
4 years
123   loading