Submission and domination

Fatter i get, the more feminine i feel.

Any other men feel like this ?
I have always had small periods of my life that have got the urge to cross-dress, since before puberty in fact, but while I found it quite fun, I never wanted to 'be' a woman.
But the fatter I get, the more of an urge I am getting to crossdress, and the more womanly I feel.
I'd love to grow bigger titties.
4 years

I think it might be hard having breasts, needing a bra, needing clothes with extra room in the chest, and not crossdress. Maternity clothes also fit much better to the men who have large bellies.
4 years

Have you had experience of this John ?
4 years

fatsmagic:
Have you had experience of this John ?

I am 5' 9" 215 pounds and 38B. I like to wear bras, because they fit. I usually don't crossdress much more than that. I own some clothes, including maternities. I've never gone out in public, other than Halloween decades ago.
4 years

Kinda do, i gotta admit. More and more so the fatter I get...
4 years

I honestly wouldn’t mind if a feeder helped it a little by boosting my intake of more estrogen rich foods...
4 years

@ John : I'm still a closet CD'er, and probably always will be, but it's enjoyable.
@pinkbelly : Exactly how I feel, and I find it a nice feeling.
@feedher3000 : bigger titties with sensitive nipples is a nice feeling matey !
4 years

fatsmagic:
I have always had small periods of my life that have got the urge to cross-dress, since before puberty in fact, but while I found it quite fun, I never wanted to 'be' a woman.
But the fatter I get, the more of an urge I am getting to crossdress, and the more womanly I feel.
I'd love to grow bigger titties.

i feel exactly the same smiley
4 years

Got a couple of new bra's coming, thought I'd treat myself lol.
I'm can only fill a B cup properly, but fingers crossed a diet of heavy cream will see these titties fill a C one day...
4 years

I feel pretty similarly.
4 years
123   loading