Body inflation

Cola+mentos

The myth busters debunked that that type of bloat is possible, but some people on this site still believe and claim that coke+mentos is possible, but I still doubt it is, and that it might just be the coke's carbonation that they are feeling.

But anyway, I think that the possible way to do it is taking a big gulp of coke, holding it in your mouth, open your throat to let it all in with ease, and then slide in a mento or two, and then chug it down.

I still insist that you do the sprite and bananas that I told you about, that one does react inside your stomach. Just take it easy and you won't vomit. Trust me, I've done it.
4 years

Cola+mentos

I mean don't right away try to exceed your limits, you will know when to slow down once you try it out. Don't be scared, you won't explode. The worst-case scenario is that you will vomit violently
4 years

Cola+mentos

BellyBelting:
I mean don't right away try to exceed your limits, you will know when to slow down once you try it out. Don't be scared, you won't explode. The worst-case scenario is that you will vomit violently

How many bananas?
4 years

Cola+mentos

BellyBelting:

modulo9:
How many bananas?

Try as many as you want, we all have different stomach capacities so I can not tell you precisely, just be careful to not explode ; )

(for me is like 1 or 2)
4 years

Cola+mentos

Ik heb 5 grote bananen gedaan en een beste fles sprite en dan wordt je kogelrond. Ongevaarlijk en de buikomvang neemt vanzelf af. Je krijgt een lekkere dikke buik.
4 years

Cola+mentos

Plurk:
Ik heb 5 grote bananen gedaan en een beste fles sprite en dan wordt je kogelrond. Ongevaarlijk en de buikomvang neemt vanzelf af. Je krijgt een lekkere dikke buik.

Translation:
I have done 5 big bananas and a best bottle of sprite and then you get rounded. Non-dangerous and the belly size decreases automatically. You get a nice big belly.
4 years

Cola+mentos

Drinking Sprite while on the 30 banana a day diet probably wouldn't be advisable...
3 years

Cola+mentos

I have done a 2 liter of diet pepsi and a pack of mentos.
I drank about half the 2 liter then started to swallow the mentos with a drink.
I could feel my stomach swelling but I'm fat to begin with so I didn't see much physical difference.
3 years

Cola+mentos

It lasted about 30 mins when I did it.
3 years