General

I think i’m turning gay?!

So to the title of this forum
Nobody "turns gay" if you are not attracted to someone sexually then you are not sexually attracted and that doesn't change without some reason.
As a lesbian feedee I can tell you the reason you got so much encouragement is cause marginalized people such as LGBTQ+ (among others) know how being treated like crap feels and those who have dealt with it tend to not treat others that way. Its good that you got so much positive encouragement, but that same thing does exist in straight communities though its much, much harder to find.
4 years

I've noticed many people in our fetish eventually come to realize they are "chubbysexuals"- meaning its all about fat bodies but the same person generally has no interest in same sex if they're not fat enough. Just my observations over the past decades of being a fat lover.
feedher3000:
So for a long time I’ve wanted to fatten up a woman.i find it sexy. But then I changed and wanted a woman to fatten me instead. But I’ve got such negative reactions for regular sites or just ignored that I’ve really given up. Most people that message me want money of some sort. But then the other day I was board and heard about grommr. I have gotten more compliments, and encouragement in 24 hours than I have ever got from straight sights... I was amazed. I don’t know.. everyone is so nice there! I might just be bi!
4 years

Zurea:

Nobody "turns gay" if you are not attracted to someone sexually then you are not sexually attracted and that doesn't change without some reason..

i agree 100% with you... smiley
4 years

jgrande:
@shyfeedeeguy
@chubby1258

Okay first of all, OY. This is so problematic. You can't just invalidate people's sexual identity because they choose to put a label on it. Sure, not every one needs one but that doesn't negate the integrity of those labels for those who identify with them. The LGBTQ+ community has fought for decades just to have the right to use those labels and wear them proudly. While you may not see the use of them, they are still 100% valid. Sexuality is an integral part to identity because it's inherently not something you choose, it's simply who you are. Sexuality is a spectrum and while those labels may seem limiting to you, they allow people to trule accept themselves and their path in discovering where they fit on that spectrum.

hollowday:
No one cares. This is s fetish site. Get over yourself lol. Everyone is so wise and tough online. Pathetic.

Dude chill out and let people do their thing.
4 years

jgrande:
@shyfeedeeguy
@chubby1258

Okay first of all, OY. This is so problematic. You can't just invalidate people's sexual identity because they choose to put a label on it. Sure, not every one needs one but that doesn't negate the integrity of those labels for those who identify with them. The LGBTQ+ community has fought for decades just to have the right to use those labels and wear them proudly. While you may not see the use of them, they are still 100% valid. Sexuality is an integral part to identity because it's inherently not something you choose, it's simply who you are. Sexuality is a spectrum and while those labels may seem limiting to you, they allow people to trule accept themselves and their path in discovering where they fit on that spectrum.

👏👏 This needed to be said
4 years

Truth is, some of us have a ego and we go where we can find "attention" for things that we like; a part of wants to always go where we are accepted. I have always seen myself as a fat man and got plenty of attention before I became obese years ago. I had to own that I put myself into a position in which in some Westernized countries, fat is seen as obscene but in my community it was different. I met an older female who showed me that in places like Louisiana and Texas here in the states; in my community it was seen that a female is taking care of her man if his guts hangs. Some of us don't get the attention we want from the opposite sex so we try to get in where we fit in. For me, I like women and I will be single and own it until I find a female who appreciates my flabbiness....
4 years
123   loading