Gaining

For those who started off skinny

HappyBigBoy:
Awesome bio and keep up the progress on your gain :-) My wife is about 310 (north of 300 for several years now) and her wardrobe is pretty much the same — long dresses and elastic pants in various styles.

Etiola:
To avoid any misunderstanding, I'm not looking to gain any more weight. I don't like being heavier, but I just can't seem to lose weight however hard I try. Living in such a fat phobic society is a nightmare.

I agree on the last sentence. You don't need to gain more weight it's enough to accept yourself in the way you are now. For me, I was very skinny and anorexic even, so a little more puffed look will not do me any harm.
3 years

HappyBigBoy:
Awesome bio and keep up the progress on your gain :-) My wife is about 310 (north of 300 for several years now) and her wardrobe is pretty much the same — long dresses and elastic pants in various styles.

Etiola:
To avoid any misunderstanding, I'm not looking to gain any more weight. I don't like being heavier, but I just can't seem to lose weight however hard I try. Living in such a fat phobic society is a nightmare.

Understood completely :-) You’ll find there’s an atmosphere of acceptance on here, though. It’s done wonders for many!
3 years

Even when gaining weight with heavy cream, the weight gain is too gradual for me to wake up and just notice a belly. I have never experienced bloat because I don't enjoy stuffing myself. It just feels uncomfortable and I get nauseous.

The first thing I notice while gaining weight is my clothing feeling tighter. I have also noticed other things, but they were much more gradual. While gaining weight on prednisone, I noticed my back aching when I washed the dishes.

I accidentally noticed that I can no longer jump or run. When I was near my highest weight of 295 pounds, I was very aware of the increasing amount of effort it took to tie my shoe laces.
3 years

I went from under 150 to about 200 now. I've gained fast at times. Then life gets in the way and it's a while before I gain another decent amount. About 20lbs in a month with heavy cream. Clothes getting tight was a big first sign. As someone else said, fat under your arms when you put them down and rolls forming when you sit are other noticeable bits. A quick way to notice if you gained... brush your teeth and go a little crazy. When you start gaining things start jiggling like crazy when brushing your teeth or even running down the stairs. Careful, don't trip! Even driving a car on a bumpy road will making things jiggle. But it's still a gradual process. Water weight and just eating a lot can cause the scale to show more than is really there as fat. You can also "feel fat" because you are very full. But that's not really being fat.
1 year

I'm in this situation now. I'm really skinny but I've gained 9lbs (especially) in the last 2-3 month and at first I thought my belly was just bloated because of my fast food stuffings. But this hard bloat didn't vanished it gets only squishier. Now I have a small little belly which is really soft and sticks out a bit.
1 year

Four years after my first post in this thread, I‘ve gained another 12 pounds and another 2 inches around my belly. My belly size no longer fluctuates as much during the day. Both my belly and - especially - my love handles jiggle when I walk. I feel like I can still mostly hide my belly in baggy clothes if I suck it in. If I don‘t, I have a visible belly outline in all my clothes, tho. When I stand, my belly now protrudes far enough that I can no longer see my feet when looking straight down. Sitting down, a thick roll of fat now bulges out and hangs over my pants though it doesn’t quite touch my thighs yet. Size M no longer fits, and for pants even size L is starting to feel tight around the waist. When buying new clothes, one of my first considerations is now whether they’re big enough to accommodate my round belly.
2 months

Wagonmaster:
How Long did does it take with cream to gain about 10 pounds or so and really get the lower body gains want a nice pear shape with thick things and maybe a little gut bit more hips and ass

No cap?
2 months

Nice description.
2 months
12   loading