Submission and domination

Dream doctors appointment

Yeah nothing turns me on more than fantasizing about being measured and told I'm too fat by a doctor. That's one of my biggest fantasies for sure.
4 years

It's always been a fantasy that when my piggy finally gets the "you're killing yourself" talk, to record it and play it in her headphones immediately after while she's blinded and force fed a sheet cake, only letting her cum if she finishes the last big slice herself.

From then on I'd add an additional crisco and melted ice cream shake for every visit that involves morbid scolding.
4 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
It's always been a fantasy that when my piggy finally gets the "you're killing yourself" talk, to record it and play it in her headphones immediately after while she's blinded and force fed a sheet cake, only letting her cum if she finishes the last big slice herself.

From then on I'd add an additional crisco and melted ice cream shake for every visit that involves morbid scolding.

WoW... how many cal in a sheet cake of vanilla or chocolate and are we talking 1/4 sheet or. Half? What would you do with the “Crisco”? Is it better than lard or heavy cream for the feedee? Well it put that last foot in the grave?
4 years

Yeah, this is pretty much at the top of my list. Weighing/measuring and humiliation is one of my favorite things, especially in a medical setting! Doctor, employee health screenings, school nurse, sports coach, physical therapist, you name it! Clothing is another good one...costume makers for theatre, tailors, anything with uniforms, a friend making a gift that you've outgrown by the time they finish...☺️
4 years

Big bouncy belly lover:
So one of my fantasies includes going to the doctors for a cold and him asking if I'm pregnant, before I can react he shakes my fat belly and tells me "ohhh, you're just a greedy pig".

He'd then measure my belly, thighs etc. Time how long my fat jiggles, get me on all fours and measure how far my belly was to the floor.

He'd then stuff me full of cake and Tell me I'd need to come back every week.

Yup, love this thought.
The idea of sitting on the cold table, in outgrown underwear, feeling my belly folding over and spilling onto my thighs, ripping the thin paper they always use to cover it with my giant ass... Getting a lecture about the health hazards of obesity, a basic diet plan to pin to the fridge, the disproving look when I return in three months three stone heavier...
4 years

I have always had this fantasy of going on regular health check up with same nurse.

I would start up thin but I would have gained weight on every check up.

She would put me to scale, measure my belly, calculate my BMI and measure my fat prosent.

She would be more surprised / astonished every time when my weight has gone up and my belly has been expanding.

She would check my last record to see what my weight, measurements was and would be shocked to see how much I have been expanding / plumping up.

She would pinch and jiggle my belly at awe to see how fat it has gotten.

She would also asking me question like

- Haven't you noticed that your belly is so big that it's hanging out of your jeans?

- can you see your toes over your belly?

- Your butt is looking quite big, are you sure that you can sit on that chair with armrest?

- You must had to buy bigger jeans to get them buttoned because of growing belly?

- Are you are that your chest is expanding and is starting to look like small boobs?

- How are you not aware that your belly and thighs are jiggling when you are moving?

- How much beer are you drinking because that is a classic beer gut

She would get to scale and declare - You are so much heavier than me!

It would be even more awesome if the nurse would turn out to be FA or even a feeder.

The more I would gain weight and my body would expand the more she would poke, squeeze my body and make comments / descriptions about body.

I would be standing in my boxers without shirt and she would measure my belly. She would be shocked and surprised about my belly size. Then she would make comments about my belly being so big, slightly humiliate me about my belly and this would turn me on. She would notice my rising erection but would keep that in secret. Then she would stand behind me, started to kneading and poking my belly and whisper to my ear that she knows that I have been gaining weight on purpose because she can see how horny it is making me....

After that she would but me on the scale and check the number on my side. Once again she would poke and jiggle my belly making me even more hornier. She would sensually whisper me that if I gain at least 10 more pounds she would give me a nice little treat on next check up... You know what I'm talking about smiley

She would be interested what I have been eating, how much and how regular. She ask what is my favorite candy, chocolate chips and so on.

If she was FA or Feeder she would be get turned on listening me telling her that I have been eating so much junk food, candy and it is making me gain weight but I can't stop because I'm addicted to it.

Not telling her that I have been doing it on purpose because I'm feedee / foodee and I want to get fat on purpose.

Maybe I would tell her if I could know that she is FA or even a feeder. That would be so awesome!
4 years

Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley
4 years

Masuli:
Are there weight gain stories about doctor / nurse check ups? Those would be awesome to read smiley

Judging by that last post, I think you should write one. That was hot!
4 years

This whole thread is so hot. I actually had a nurse say rather loudly "oh s h i t" when I got on the scale once. I got hard so fast and I was already in my boxers.
3 years

Hedonistic_Purity:

UK fatty:
Sounds like the only way to deal with such gluttony. Mmmm

Oh. Yes.
3 years
1234   loading